Need two chill players for Halo 5 tournamets!!!

About us…

• We have been playing sense halo 3 together. - We are both high diamond in arena slayer have not played much team arena until we find two others that we mesh well with. - We are pretty chill and work well together and don’t play the blame game if we lose. We just work as a team to get better. - We want to get to champion rank in arena and know we can with the right two people. Also we want to compete in tournaments and depending on the outcome of the tournaments go to events. - We are both in our mid 20s and have jobs so we have dedicated times we can play all week most of the time its 8:00pm to 12:00am. Weekends we have more time.
    What we are looking for…

• Decent at the game but are good at working with a team. - Can devote time most days of the week to play when the team is on. - Need to be at least 18 years old - Someone who wants to work as a team to get better not blame others and scream the whole game. - At least platinum in arena slayer or team arena there are always exceptions though if we play well together and you are lower its fine. We just need two people that can hold there own.We will be running games at 9:00 central time for tryouts. Hope to see some of you there have a good one!

GT: kLng reaper 777

I’m down to join a chill team who plays in the time frame you listed. You can inv me whenever: Main Dieux

will you be able to run a tryout on the weekend or earlier in the day I have time before 5pm HST?

> 2533274809336070;3:
> will you be able to run a tryout on the weekend or earlier in the day I have time before 5pm HST?

We could this weekend but that all depends on if we find two more before then. But if we don’t I will hit you up add me on xbox and I will let you know

cool man thanks

Tryouts in 45 min!!!