Need to Toggle off Sprint

There should there be a way to toggle off sprint in custom games to cater for us classic and competitive people that isn’t modded. There is now a toggle to stop instant respawn and there should also be one to stop sprint.

Yes or no?

I am making the poll just make it absolutely clear that this option is needed.

For tournaments and possibility of ever getting into matchmaking this needs to be made as a toggle by the developers.

Also to do with adding descope/removing flinch, it would just be amazing to have that as a gametype like they did for the zero bloom gametype.

Obvious answer but it needs to be said.

Favourite and show your friends to help provide change

You that guy from Halo Council?

But yes, it needs to be able to be toggled.

They’d would have to make a separate Gametype for this. If you played Halo Reach and played the TU/Zero Bloom gametype, you’d remember they were another gametype, not an entire game update.

(Really, this would most likely be their method for the no sprint option looking back.)

download it from lord zedd’s file browser.

You can’t play tournaments with modded gametypes I believe so that’s why it needs to have an actual toggle in game

I vote for toggle but sprint shouldn’t even be in Halo.

Toggle sprint should have been there in the first place. When I looked at the custom game settings for the first time I couldn’t believe the option wasn’t in there. Shortly thereafter I looked at the Flood gametype… and, well… my head exploded.

Ooooh, the debate that shouldn’t even be a debate at all (not that it is) because Sprint should have always been customizable. Let me be clear: every custom option from Halo 3 and Reach should have been in Halo 4. They weren’t. That sucks. 343i isn’t really addressing the issue. That sucks even more. :confused:

So this plus countless of other custom game customization needs to be added

No. Any Halo before Reach was too slow paced and it took forever to get from one place to the other. Sprint was the best thing that happened to Halo. And yes, I have played ALL the Halos for anyone who thinks I just got into the series.

Of course it should! There’s literally no reason not to have it. If you want Sprint on, it doesn’t affect you at all. But for the people who want Sprint off for classic Customs or whatever, it’s a big deal! This was definitely a big mistake by 343!

It should be toggled only for BTB and big slayer maps. Sometimes it is not necessary. On BTB it is just a nuisance getting from point A to B.

I don’t think some people understand. I’m not saying we need to get rid of sprint. I’m saying there needs to be an option in custom games to be able to turn off sprint. That’s it. You don’t have to use it but there needs to be that option.

I don’t understand why people vote no in these sort of polls.

> No. Any Halo before Reach was too slow paced and it took forever to get from one place to the other. Sprint was the best thing that happened to Halo. And yes, I have played ALL the Halos for anyone who thinks I just got into the series.

You’re against having an OPTION? Not even having it be mandatory? Welcome to the new halo, home of the sprint -Yoink!-’s. It’s not like you can turn the default speed up or down, especially since it increases pace of the game without sacrificing map design or playability (easy escapes, disadvantage for actually wanting to move around the map).

Expecting a ban for that, whatever.

Support having the option. It shouldn’t be in in the first place(default speed should just be upped), but hey. Can’t help it when people are petty and need to have an animation to show them that they’re running fast.

> No. Any Halo before Reach was too slow paced and it took forever to get from one place to the other. Sprint was the best thing that happened to Halo. And yes, I have played ALL the Halos for anyone who thinks I just got into the series.

Ah so because you don’t enjoy it nobody should get to? Poll is asking for a toggle so people who do enjoy it can play it in customs and possibly a classic playlist. If you enjoy sprint that terrific but dont vote against it just to make a statement

Obviously you haven’t played all the halos if you think they were more slow paced than reach and halo 4. The kill times were faster and the maps were smaller which made for more fast paced gameplay. I thinks sprint was one of the worst things to happen to halo. It allows people to run away which actually slows down gameplay. It is also the reason why there are so many crappy big maps in halo 4.

So those who voted no think that Halo 4 has good customization in custom games?

ok then :confused: