Need to join a Team for Halo 4? Look here

Hey everyone!

Halo 4 is just around the corner, and my team Immortality is preparing to expand to it. Before we do that however, we are wanting to recruit a few more players in Reach so we will have a full team in Halo 4. I will list our current rules for Reach, but take note they will probable change in Halo 4 due to the beginning of a new game.

Here are the requirements to join:

1. Player must be at least the rank of Eclipse, however we will make exceptions for the Noble rank. (This rule will probably change at the arrival of Halo 4 and once we know what the ranks are)

2. Player must hold a 1.10 K/D or better

3. Player must not cuss

4. Player must have a working mic

5. Player must have the Immortality emblem at all times

6. Player must be the appropriate gender of Spartan (male gamers must have male Spartans, and female gamers must have female Spartans)

7. Player must have Halo 4 shortly after it is released

8. Player must try and obey the leaders (BASS LINE ANGEL & Spartan I043) when given orders

9. Player must respect fellow members in Immortality

We are a competitive team, however we try to have fun at the same time. We play almost all the current Halo: Reach game-types and we rarely lose any battles because of our superb teamwork. All of our members are very talented and very friendly and we always have a good time fighting together as a team.

If you are interested in joining Immortality, please send a message to either me, Spartan I043 or BASS LINE ANGEL on Xbox Live, or you can post here in the forums.

Hope to see you guys in Reach (and soon in Halo 4)!

BASS LINE ANGEL - Immortality Leader
Spartan I043 - Immortality Leader

Immortality 2012…This year, the fight will come to you.

Hmmm… Considering…

NM

You can tryout in Halo 4 as long as you at least hold a 1.10 K/D in Halo 4.

I’m not an eclipse but I have a k/d of 1.1 and would like to join. I would be higher but my brother and I split accounts combining both would be major grade 3 and lt. colonel grade 3. My gamertag is Generalbabby let me know if I can join :smiley:

1. Player must be at least the rank of Eclipse, *or Noble)

I’m a Field Marshall. Had Reach since Day 1 and I’m a dedicated Halo fan. Rank, doesn’t mean much. Presides. Halo 4.

2. Player must hold a 1.10 K/D or better

1.13. Due to Team Objective. I like to actually go for the flag. Teamwork.

3. Player must not cuss

Done.

4. Player must have a working mic

Done.

5. Player must have the Immortality emblem at all times

Meh. Fine

6. Player must be the appropriate gender of Spartan (male gamers must have male Spartans, and female gamers must have female Spartans)

Can do. I like this rule.

7. Player must have Halo 4 shortly after it is released

Day 1. Possibly before, if it comes early :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8. Player must try and obey the leaders (BASS LINE ANGEL & Spartan I043) when given orders

Can do. I’m well disciplined. Though I stand for what I believe is right.

9. Player must respect fellow members in Immortality

Can do.

Now. Take me ore leave me. See what I can do. Though they’res more Halo 4 teams out there. I have potential. I recommend you take me XD

Hey everyone. Just a friendly note. If you guys look at the rules and are thinking “Oh shoot, I’d love to join this team, but I don’t have the K/D or rank” don’t worry about that. Those are the Halo: Reach rules. When we get going into Halo 4, the K/D will be the same, but the rank rule will change. It never hurts to ask if you can join. Like I said before, BASS LINE ANGEL and I aren’t strict leaders, and we can probably work something out. If you are at all interested in joining Immortality please post, so I can have a list for Halo 4 players that want to join.

Thing about Halo Reach was I was 'too much for the objective, less on my K/D.

In Halo 4, someone else can do that. I’m now for the K/D and the rank. :smiley:

Interested in joining. Rules sound fine. Played Reach for many a months after its launch but had been dormat for a long time. Have been playing CE:Anniversary multiplayer lately and have a K/D: 1.86 at the moment. I also have a BPR of 100. I am a team player looking for an active, skilled, fun to be in clan. Will have Halo 4 day one. I used to run a clan and tournaments etc and have been on Xbox live under various tags since MechAssault. Very competitive player, but very skilled and fun player too. I am on Pacific time and will be playing approx: 20hrs a week or so. This was a prior gamertag, my new gamertag is “Xeferus” Here is my current stats page. Anniversary Stats Looking forward to meeting you guys and hopefully finding the right fit.

Xeferus

I’m very interested in joining your team. Although i only got up to a general on Reach and due to playing solo my K/D is at a 1.08. I’m a good team player and good when it comes to communication. To all the rules you have listed, I’m fine with they don’t seem strict. I’m also able to get along with anyone so no problems will arise from me. I would definitely love to get a shot to be on the team.

Will have Halo 4 on midnight launch and well be an active player for a very long time. Ive been looking for a fun/skilled team to play with and help improve my skills even further.

GT: ChrisCreatures

Debating If I should Play With Ya. K/D is pretty high.

Sounds like a great clan. I’m currently a Hero on Halo: Reach, so I don’t quite meet the requirements for that game. Everything else is a yes. I would love to meet the leaders, as I am not sure what this clan would be like. Let me know if that is possible, thanks! GT: Jyxa

For everyone who reads this message:

BASS LINE ANGEL and I decided that we are only going to have 15 members max in Immortality. We are closing in to the maximum number of members. Keep posting if you are interested, but when it gets to a point where we can’t have anymore I will post here saying we can’t accept anymore players.

I will be logging on soon to discuss joining with one of you two.

Hey everyone. Well, a massive swarm of messages got shot to me, and we are now at the maximum amount of players so far. You can still post here if you are interested in joining, but instead of having the chance to join Immortality, we will have to put you on the waiting list. If someone leaves, you will have the opportunity to have that spot.