Need to enter password every time i visit

everytime i open a new browser, or exit waypoint and come back, i always need to enter my account password, and i can’t let it remember my password for me, or just let me stay logged in. i looked over Xbox.com

?

Its intentional:
https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst229710_Halo-Waypoint-Web-Update---10-29-2013.aspx

> • All users will be automatically signed out after four hours of inactivity, or if they close their browser.

Is there any reason for the change?
Its actually starting to annoy me. And I’m posting less, only logging in when I see something truly interesting.

If there was at least a reason, that’d be good.

> Is there any reason for the change?
> Its actually starting to annoy me. And I’m posting less, only logging in when I see something truly interesting.
>
> If there was at least a reason, that’d be good.

I know its annoying but its more of a standard security protocol that should have been in place from the start.

Previously I was always signed in even if I completely shut down my PC and personally hated it since anyone could have access to my account and post what ever they want without my permission. People I know wouldn’t do this but there are some people out there that might have some friends that would find it funny and a joke to do it and the next thing you know you are banned from Waypoint.

Better safe than sorry, its your personal account and there should measures taken to secure your information even with an inconvenience such as this.

I personally feel the 4hr window also is way to long and should be reduced.

I am not a fan of this at all. I would be okay with this is it had a “remember me button.”

> Its intentional:
> https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst229710_Halo-Waypoint-Web-Update---10-29-2013.aspx
>
>
>
> > • All users will be automatically signed out after four hours of inactivity, or if they close their browser.

Correct! This change was intentional and made for privacy and security reasons. As such, we’re not looking to change the functionality at this time.