Need to contact 343i about commentary vid!

Yeah, somehow I need to contact someone in charge of the Waypoint app on my Xbox 360 in order to ask this question: where is my Halo: Reach Developer’s Commentary video that I was supposed to receive when I bought my Halo: Reach Legendary Edition DLC? I think that it’s really crappy for 343i to remove something from Waypoint, when it is the ONLY way to watch it. Plus the fact that they forced us to lose 1/4 of the DLC we get from the Legendary Edition. It’s entirely unfair.

So how do I contact someone at 343 Industries who’s in charge of Waypoint in order to tell them about this?!

-Ryan

Im not sure what the stay if but i know someone who might be able to help!

KALAMARI 'SThis Community Leader is very respectful and helpful. Please feel free to reply if needed!

Just PM this user and wait for the reply. Other then that you might want to look for a number or email on there contact information on the site. If None of this seems to help i can request to you someone with more knowledge or more Staff community monitors if needed.

> Im not sure what the stay if but i know someone who might be able to help!
>
> KALAMARI 'SThis Community Leader is very respectful and helpful. Please feel free to reply if needed!
>
> Just PM this user and wait for the reply. Other then that you might want to look for a number or email on there contact information on the site. If None of this seems to help i can request to you someone with more knowledge or more Staff community monitors if needed.

Wat?

This is the right place for this question. It has been asked many a time, though.

I know but i think its nice to help everyone. Well try to at least. Is there a post you can send for Ryan. I think i seen this posted at least 5 times, But never responded to it.

Here are a few:
http://halo.xbox.com/Forums/yaf_postsm4713_behind-the-scenes-legendary-package.aspx (old)
http://halo.xbox.com/Forums/yaf_postsm517771_HELP-ME-343-PLZ-I-WANT-MY-FLAMING-HELMET.aspx
http://halo.xbox.com/Forums/yaf_postsm479935_Halo-Reach-legendary-edition-behind-the-scenes-video.aspx
http://halo.xbox.com/Forums/yaf_postsm468510_Legendary-edition-Dev-Commentary.aspx

Okay, so I thought maybe I can find it by going into games-reach and go to the very end to find it. But NOW…now I can’t even use Waypoint anymore!!! Every time I try to do anything on Waypoint, it keeps says “Error. Halo Waypoint is not available at this time.”

Why? God, why?!! It did this before the whole “BIG” update, and it kept doing this to an extent. I swear, do they NOT want us using thier app?

-Ryan

> Okay, so I thought maybe I can find it by going into games-reach and go to the very end to find it. But NOW…now I can’t even use Waypoint anymore!!! Every time I try to do anything on Waypoint, it keeps says “Error. Halo Waypoint is not available at this time.”
>
> Why? God, why?!! It did this before the whole “BIG” update, and it kept doing this to an extent. <mark>I swear, do they NOT want us using thier app?</mark>
>
> -Ryan

Yes. That is the basis of their whole marketing campaign.

sigh

Understand the frustration but if you don’t know the details, assuming doesn’t make it any better or help your cause especially if you’re wrong.

Just sayin’

Are you currently using a gold or silver membership? Before the update you could see the option to choose the Legendary video if you were on silver, but you couldn’t actually play it unless you were on gold. It’s always been a stupid system.

I have a Gold account, and it is nowhere to be found on waypoint, unless someone can tell me where to find it step by step.

-Ryan

No replies? No solutions? NO contact back from a moderator or an administrator on this forum? Okay, then the answer is simple: 343i took the video down and won’t give it back to those who PAID for it! Then here’s my solution:

GIVE US A REFUND!!! I paid $50 on ebay JUST for the DLC, and since a quarter of it was missing before I even redeemed the code, I want something back. Microsoft Points, the video on DVD, hell, maybe even the Haunted Helmet or something (because I only get an average of about 3-5 hours a week to play ANY Xbox 360 game due to working 6 nights a week and looking after my 22-month-old son 7 days a week, so I have no time to work up to the damn Inheritor rank).

But seriously, this is utter crap. This is like if someone wanted to go to an expensive restaurant and buy an expensive meal. A certain company owns the restaurant and you can’t afford the meal you want. Then another company comes along and takes over the business. Then about a year after that, you can finally afford that expensive meal you wanted. You go in, see the meal on the menu and that it includes everything. But when you buy it, a big part of it is missing. And every time you ask a waiter or even a manager what is going on, they ignore you. You know what that is? POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

And that’s exactly what’s going on here! Poor customer service!

-Ryan

Well, I can’t say I can help, but I can see what I can do. Maybe try contacting the administrator about it, I asked him a question and got a very quick response.

Also, if all else fails, you can check this out: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Halo%3A+Reach+Developer+Commentary&nfpr=0

Here’s the temporary solution: Halo: Reach Dev Commentary - YouTube.

So what you’re saying is, we wasted our money on that part, since everyone’s going to see it for free anyway? Gosh, I feel stupid for buying it now.

Intel section on Waypoint.

> So what you’re saying is, we wasted our money on that part, since everyone’s going to see it for free anyway? Gosh, I feel stupid for buying it now.

Well, it is just one thing… You still get all the other stuff.