Need to be able to Lower Gun over Xbox Live

It would suuuuuuuurely make machinima a hell of a lot easier.

It wouldn’t hinder matchmaking in any way, and if people lower their guns in matchmaking, it’ll just be better for the other players cause the lowered gun guys would be easier to kill.

How exactly would it make Machinima’s easier?

Because right now, if you want more than 4 people in one scene, you have to system link 2 xbox’s over a local connection and have 2 discs of the game… some people don’t have the money for that (like me)…

And a lot of the people I try to make machinima’s with are not close to me. I’m in Illinois, I have a friend in Georgia, one in Texas, one in Louisiana…

A LOT easier over xbox live.

No, keep it out of matchmaking. I have no problem if it’s toggle-able in Customs or Forge.

Well, in the past, from the sound of it, they weren’t able to keep it out of matchmaking if they let the ability to lower guns over xbox live. So if it isn’t able to be taken out of matchmaking alone, then it wouldn’t really be that bad.

even in matchmaking it would be no big deal if implemented right… they just have to make the button kombination so hard that its just stupid to try to lower your weapon.

just make it that you have to hold “D-Pad DOWN” “A” “B” “X” “Y” “BACK” “LT” “LB” “RB” and “RT” for 5 seconds… who on earth is going to use that in Matchmaking? you can be killed super easily while trying that :smiley:

Absolutely not. People find ways around this in machinima. There is no need for it and would be horrible in matchmaking.

It wouldn’t have any effect in matchmaking because people are preoccupied with killin each other!

And yes, people can find ways around it for machinima… but those people have money and resources to do so. What about the people that don’t have very much of those things? o_o

> Absolutely not. People find ways around this in machinima. There is no need for it and would be horrible in matchmaking.

lolwat? unless it causes animation glitches (BXR BXB) why would it be a problem?

Whats wrong with you guys? You make it seem like people will be forced to do it, and will do it, in a live game with competitive players. it would be so much easier for machinima makers as you would be able to fit 10+ players in one scene all at ease instead of their weapons pointed at nothing. so i say yes it should be included as an option, perhaps the down button, like in Halo 2.

> Whats wrong with you guys? You make it seem like people will be forced to do it, and will do it, in a live game with competitive players. it would be so much easier for machinima makers as you would be able to fit 10+ players in one scene all at ease instead of their weapons pointed at nothing. so i say yes it should be included as an option, perhaps the down button, like in Halo 2.

EXACTLY!