Need The Achilles Helmet?

If you need to get the Achilles helmet faster for you and a select few from your clan request to join Notable Company Echo and message my leader crimznknight and tell him browny339 sent you. We need only splatter kills against Spartans and are 99% :white_check_mark: done. We need around 1400 more splatters and we can achieve the Achilles armor together. Don’t expect to do nothing because you can and will be removed-browny339 :handshake::v:

If you need to get the Achilles helmet faster for you and a select few from your clan request to join Notable Company Echo and message my leader crimznknight and tell him browny339 sent you. We need only splatter kills against Spartans and are 99% :white_check_mark: done. We need around 1400 more splatters and we can achieve the Achilles armor together. Don’t expect to do nothing because you can and will be removed-browny339 :handshake::v:

Ouuu i want the helmet!!

> 2533274832962313;2:
> If you need to get the Achilles helmet faster for you and a select few from your clan request to join Notable Company Echo and message my leader crimznknight and tell him browny339 sent you. We need only splatter kills against Spartans and are 99% :white_check_mark: done. We need around 1400 more splatters and we can achieve the Achilles armor together. Don’t expect to do nothing because you can and will be removed-browny339 :handshake::v:

I want to join