Need teammates. Also can teach someone.

Hi guys I am new to the waypoint forums. I have been exiled from the high level halo wars community forums for defending myself from a group of stuck up high level nerds. I need to get on a forum that is fair and a non-dictatorship site.

I need some teammates to play with and I can also get someone to get better at this game. I am originally a 43 trueskill and will teach anyone who is willing to learn to get better at the game.

ps. If you hear about halowarslegion or halohelpers please do not join that forum site. They will talk smack to you and if you defend yourself you will get banned. Its a cesspool site and the mods are really immature.

Hey man I’ll play with you. Add me at: Vitamin K7

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not promote cheating or griefing.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Hey! Add me GT : S7EFEN!

I’m always up for some friendly 2s or 3s and when we get plundered we can just boot them offline!

edit: i’m atleast a 45 at host booting so we’d make a good team.

> Hey man I’ll play with you. Add me at: Vitamin K7

I added both vitamin k7 and donatedalien.

>

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

reported ;]

Send me a message on xbox my tag is CombatGeneral

Me and my friend are looking for a good 3rd to run with our current one is horrible. We need someone like you to be able to keep up with us. At least I assume your skill level will match ours if you can work as team player and can still manage that trueskill.

XxX Post XxX

I play 3s mostly but will play 2s sometimes.

I dont have the experience with Wars that these other guys do, but I’m an experience RTS player and would love to play.

Hit me up at Shaman0610