Need Spartan Company...

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Yo what’s up!
We are now recruiting Warzone Players & Arena Players to our company on Halowaypoint. If you need a Company of members to play Warzone or Arena with at anytime apply to “Slayers of Sweaties”. We are a company that game Warzone & Arena Playlist just about everyday & every night. You need friends to play with??? Want to Win??? Want to Destroy lobbies and get mail???
Come join us we also have chat app to get to know company more if you join we will give you more details…

• We ask that you have a mic - Only recruiting Spartan Rank 100 or higher - You Got to be able to slay not be carried when running with the Slayers… - We ask that you stay active when you can. - We achieved the Achilles Armor and making progress toward Achilles Helmet.We do keep a log of players to find out who is inactive and we flush the inactive members out its only fair to members we do have active and Free Agents that want to join. We are an Active company and keeping it that way
    We are an All Time Zone Active Company so anyone around the world is welcome to join at anytime as long as Company isn’t fully maxed out.

• Select Link to locate us an apply ----> Slayers of Sweaties<em>Hurry Now few spots left</em>
    You will not feel disappointed in joining us. We are a social group of Slayers that formed a friendship bond and a great gameplay of strategy. We are a great talkative bunch of guys of which every gamer wish they had. We want to win of course but we know you win some, you lose some… but with us we win most of the time…
    Add me my Gamer tag: HUAK HULK
    I will get you added to our Spartan Company and will respond when I get home today and get you in lobby with fellas…
    I check waypoint on a daily basis so you will get in as soon as you apply.
    If you don’t meet these requirements I will reject…
    Hope to hear from you free Agents…
    Thanks
    -HULK

What’s with the clickbait title?

It worked… GOTTEM!!!
got you to look and read… sukka

> 2533274814035151;3:
> It worked… GOTTEM!!!
> got you to look and read… sukka

Yeah, you got someone who is from another organization and won’t possibly join. Random people aren’t going to see this, just clan leaders and recruiters. It’s really childish, and one of the reasons that nobody likes you here.

“Yoink Off Huak Hulk”-KyletheCroc, 2016

Anyone looks at this… I’m pretty sure it’s just you that don’t like me because your dramatic…

Move on

We are recruiting!I own a clan on the Xbox One and it’s about to beat SOA.Its called Crusaders.Im looking for people to join my Halo 5 squadron for the clan,my clan and BF4.I need at least 12 members in my squadron.Message my gamertag @ KingTheoden1.

> 2535423914253254;6:
> We are recruiting!I own a clan on the Xbox One and it’s about to beat SOA.Its called Crusaders.Im looking for people to join my Halo 5 squadron for the clan,my clan and BF4.I need at least 12 members in my squadron.Message my gamertag @ KingTheoden1.

This guy surely didn’t read my post

> 2533274814035151;7:
> > 2535423914253254;6:
> > We are recruiting!I own a clan on the Xbox One and it’s about to beat SOA.Its called Crusaders.Im looking for people to join my Halo 5 squadron for the clan,my clan and BF4.I need at least 12 members in my squadron.Message my gamertag @ KingTheoden1.
>
>
> This guy surely didn’t read my post

I did…

Clearly u didn’t … nice try