Need some help.

So I was playing Reach today when I earned the achievement “From Hells Heart”. Shortly after the achievement disappeared from my list on my Xbox, Waypoint and xbox.com but it has appeared on bungie.net (I know they aren’t recording but it’s there). I then earned the "License to kill achievement which has appeared on list but hasn’t appeared on bungie.net. I have no idea what has happened but I unlocked both of them today 2nd of April 2012. Anyone know what happened?

Sounds like some miscommunication to me, I’m sure it’ll all sort out soon. Remember it may take a couple weeks for everything to translate over and get right again, have faith!

> Sounds like some miscommunication to me, I’m sure it’ll all sort out soon. Remember it may take a couple weeks for everything to translate over and get right again, have faith!

I thought it would be instance though as achievements are on a Microsoft Server not a Bungie server.

Meh, it’s a crazy mixed up world when a company turns over ownership of anything, much less things like information and monitoring services. Give it time, it’ll all be in mama micro’s buzzum, hopefully sooner rather than later

Id give it some time. With all the transferring between Bungie and 343i this last week, I’m sure a few things didn’t go as planned. Just be patient, it will be fixed in time.