Need Some Friends

Just got this game so need some friends to play with online

Bman284

Wrong forum

> Wrong forum

You see at the bottom of the OP’s post there’s a little button that says “report?” Next time just report the post and ask for it to be moved to the appropriate forum if you feel it’s in the wrong place instead of making a very unhelpful post like this.

That said, turns out OP is in the right place and his post can stay here and hopefully some fellow members will play a few rounds with him. :slight_smile:

> > Wrong forum
>
> You see at the bottom of the OP’s post there’s a little button that says “report?” Next time just report the post and ask for it to be moved to the appropriate forum if you feel it’s in the wrong place instead of making a very unhelpful post like this.
>
> That said, turns out OP is in the right place and his post can stay here and hopefully some fellow members will play a few rounds with him. :slight_smile:

That doesn’t sound like consistent moderation to me…

Add Pikachu Pot Pie, I would run with you :smiley:

Forum moderation is not up for discussion in this thread or on the forums. If you have an issue with something I’ve said, there’s also a handy dandy “PM” button on the bottom of my posts or on my profile.

> Forum moderation is not up for discussion in this thread or on the forums. If you have an issue with something I’ve said, there’s also a handy dandy “PM” button on the bottom of my posts or on my profile.

Or you could just admit you’re doing this in an attempt to spite me for some unknown reason - mainly because I didn’t report it to you. I only did the next best thing which was informing our new member that he was in the wrong forum.

I’m taking pride in my community and doing my part to make it a better, cleaner, more efficient place. Now it’s your turn.

> > Forum moderation is not up for discussion in this thread or on the forums. If you have an issue with something I’ve said, there’s also a handy dandy “PM” button on the bottom of my posts or on my profile.
>
> Or you could just admit you’re doing this in an attempt to spite me for some unknown reason - mainly because I didn’t report it to you. I only did the next best thing which was informing our new member that he was in the wrong forum.
>
> I’m taking pride in my community and doing my part to make it a better, cleaner, more efficient place. Now it’s your turn.

But you’re not, because you would know the rules if you were.

Yes, you were informing him, but that doesn’t apply now.

Also, if you made your account yesterday, how do you know how things work?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> > Wrong forum
>
> You see at the bottom of the OP’s post there’s a little button that says “report?” Next time just report the post and ask for it to be moved to the appropriate forum if you feel it’s in the wrong place instead of making a very unhelpful post like this.
>
> That said, turns out OP is in the right place and his post can stay here and hopefully some fellow members will play a few rounds with him. :slight_smile:

There’s no need to be so condescending.

> Also, if you made your account yesterday, how do you know how things work?

I just started playing Reach a few months ago, and I lurked here for awhile.

Problem, officer?

> > Forum moderation is not up for discussion in this thread or on the forums. If you have an issue with something I’ve said, there’s also a handy dandy “PM” button on the bottom of my posts or on my profile.
>
> Or you could just admit you’re doing this in an attempt to spite me for some unknown reason - mainly because I didn’t report it to you. I only did the next best thing which was informing our new member that he was in the wrong forum.
>
> I’m taking pride in my community and doing my part to make it a better, cleaner, more efficient place. Now it’s your turn.

And while we appreciate your desire to do so, there’s no need to press the issue anymore, since you have been given answers to your concerns. Please remain on topic and use private messages should you wish to continue discussing moderation issue with us.

OT: I’m not entirely active on Reach that much any more, but feel free to add me, and if I’m online I may hop in and play some games with you!

GT: Das Kalk

Sent you a friend request

Edited by Moderator - Please do not post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

lol Rage Twin is right moderation on this website is awful.

Apparently this is worth a 3 day ban :

> Why is everyone getting so butthurt over the video? Lemon is blunt and straight forward with his opinion. Get over it. If you’re offended then don’t watch it, but ignoring all of the points he made just because he called out the casual crowd for dumbing down the series is just ridiculous.

I didn’t realize the entire forum population is 10 years old and gets offended so easily.