need some creds

am i the only one that feels that the pillar of autum laso didnt offer enough cred for its extreme(ish) difficulty? i hate to complain but why can twe get a challenge worth the 106 deaths, 36 hours just to get to ur first checkpoint, and hours the tons of bullets waisted on those elites whose shileds still dont pop. can we please get a challege with a payload of 1000000. yeah its a huge freakin number,ecspecially for one laso campain, but seriously i dont think any one would complain. come on 343. talk to me i want to hear from you.

The problem with that amount whould that it would be too big for the daily credit cap.

you see ranks up to Field marshall supposedly have a daily cap of 60k Cr & the ranks above that have a cap of 120K Cr, meaning that if a lower rank compleated the given challenge they would lose up to 40% of their earned credit’s due to the cap

As far as I know, Challenges Don’t count towards the credit cap.

Sure the LASO challenges were difficult but I don’t think that there should ever be a challenge worth more than 30,000 cR

Ω

The real question is what will the next LASO be?

> The real question is what will the next LASO be?

complete the whole campain laso in one week. worth: 10,000 lol jk

> The problem with that amount whould that it would be too big for the daily credit cap.
>
> you see ranks up to Field marshall supposedly have a daily cap of 60k Cr & the ranks above that have a cap of 120K Cr, meaning that if a lower rank compleated the given challenge they would lose up to 40% of their earned credit’s due to the cap

ok i didnt even think about that. good point.