Need some advice for a project in my house.

When I get into my new future house, I plan on building a game room with 4 original Xbox’s, 16 controllers, 4 55" HDTVs, and 4 copies of Halo CE and Halo 2 (updated with the H2 map pack disc).

If I was your buddy and invited you to an old school LAN party at my house, what kind of set up would you expect to see when you walked in?

Posters. Lots of posters.

Comfy chairs, pizza / snacks / soda, sleeping bags.

This is how I did it back then. Miss those days…

Get the halo 3 helmet game case and have that out, it’ll add to it. Perhaps a mini fridge as well for snacks, Definitely some posters. A shelf with all the games and or other collectables, and some cool lights hanging from the ceiling that isn’t a ceiling fan, maybe even a halo (as in an actual Halo for like angles and stuff, not halo) lamp, that is like just a neon ring or something, you know, for the lols.

Yep, I definitely have plans on putting up posters. I also have many screenshots from Halo 3 to Reach that I can blow up and stick on the wall. I do still have my H3 Legendary helmet to put out too.

Another thing I want to do, since I have ceramic tile experience, is to tile the floor in the game room to make it look like the Forerunner floors from the earlier games. Very time consuming for all those cuts, but I can do it.

What would I like to see? My salary match yours.

> 2533274797756411;6:
> What would I like to see? My salary match yours.

I’m currently unemployed lol, Looking to get with another telephone company soon, since my term with Verizon expired, but plans are plans. I will make my game room happen, he he…

A couple bean bag chairs sitting in front of a regular couch, a big Flatscreen TV makes sure each player gets a good view, regardless of where they sit, and maybe a poster or 2.

> 2533274795204542;7:
> > 2533274797756411;6:
> > What would I like to see? My salary match yours.
>
>
> I’m currently unemployed lol, Looking to get with another telephone company soon, since my term with Verizon expired, but plans are plans. I will make my game room happen, he he…

I’m a Verizon rep lol.

OT: I would like to see comfortable chairs. None of that beanbag -Yoink-.

???

> 2533274803493024;9:
> > 2533274795204542;7:
> > > 2533274797756411;6:
> > > What would I like to see? My salary match yours.
> >
> >
> >
> > I’m currently unemployed lol, Looking to get with another telephone company soon, since my term with Verizon expired, but plans are plans. I will make my game room happen, he he…
>
>
> I’m a Verizon rep lol.
>
> OT: I would like to see comfortable chairs. None of that beanbag -Yoink-.

Cool, I hate beanbag chairs too.

Also, tell your boss to tell their boss to tell their boss to tell their boss to hire back OPT terms in VA. If it works, I’ll give you a motorcycle. lol…