Need Social Playlist

I love Warzone and Arena, but when are we supposed to get social playlist?

honestly i am shocked by the lack of a social playlist, and more importantly i am shocked by the lack of team skirmish or some other type of objective game playlist

There’s absolutely no reason to have so-called “SOCIAL” playlists which would supposedly be lacking the effects of CSRs. The skill based matchmaking (SBMM) will be almost exactly the same since all Xbox games use Microsoft’s TrueSkill system for pairing similarly skilled players together (Halo 5: Guardians is no different). The only differences would be having less refinement (game type related) toward the searching process, no visual aid regarding how well you compare to others, and less incentive for players to focus on team oriented goals within the match.

Social Playlists with Matchmaking benefits of CSR would be nice. Many people who play in the only game mode of MP that isn’t Warzone are looking for fun, not competition. The only way to get into the competitive side is to hit Diamond or Higher immediately.

If you just want to play for fun, what difference does it make if you’re being ranked or not? Just play and don’t worry about your rank. Eventually it will all even out.

No but seriously that’s a great idea! But it should be more like Halo 3’s socialplaylist.

Can someone tell me what a social playlist is ?

> 2556731038472681;5:
> If you just want to play for fun, what difference does it make if you’re being ranked or not? Just play and don’t worry about your rank. Eventually it will all even out.

i have an 11 year old cousin that LOVES when i play with him. and so im nice and play with him sometimes, but he killed my csr in team slayer. It would be nice to have social playlists that i can play with him (besides warzone because i am more of a classsic 4v4 halo player) so i dont mess up my CSR (i was at gold 6 and i played some games with him and now im down to gold 4).

its not that big of a deal to me though. I am usually pretty competitive, but someitmes i like to mess around, and i wouldnt want to mess up my CSR while messing around.

halo 2 team training was actually amazing for just messing around and doing things like melees and grenades only. Also playlists like infection were fun in MCC to mess around in.

> 2535467159460401;7:
> Can someone tell me what a social playlist is ?

Social playlists have a bunch of different game types and isn’t as competitive. It also isn’t ranked. More just to play for fun.

> 2777889948744554;2:
> honestly i am shocked by the lack of a social playlist, and more importantly i am shocked by the lack of team skirmish or some other type of objective game playlist

and theyre making us vote for them. that is dumb. i want all of them. halo 4 reach and 3 gave us all of them. teams snipers and rocket race and doubles and many more. if they plan switching one game mode once every week or giving us one new every week in addition to the previous winner (which doesnt seem to be the case) then theyre making us wait too long for the many game modes that there are. its good that they want to see what we want, but frankly, the whole waiting for one game a week is just too much.