Need shield and other settings from halo 4

it would be cool if all the old loadout option for arena would come back. Plus the power ups which we was the best loadout option we used have.
the next thing which made halo 4 the best even now is how menu options were eg: the same team player would play with u and after some game we start to understand the player and become friends. Next was how we could choose the map. The map system sucks in halo 5 (TOTALLY HALO 4 FEATURES WERE COOL AND U DONT HAVE TO CHANGE ALL THE SETTINGS WHICH WAS THERE IN HALO 4). Halo 5 suck compared to Halo 4. I am a big fan of halo games but halo 5 was totally disappointing

Classes should stay a warzone thing.

> 2533274994593608;1:
> it would be cool if all the old loadout option for arena would come back. Plus the power ups which we was the best loadout option we used have.
> the next thing which made halo 4 the best even now is how menu options were eg: the same team player would play with u and after some game we start to understand the player and become friends. Next was how we could choose the map. The map system sucks in halo 5 (TOTALLY HALO 4 FEATURES WERE COOL AND U DONT HAVE TO CHANGE ALL THE SETTINGS WHICH WAS THERE IN HALO 4). Halo 5 suck compared to Halo 4. I am a big fan of halo games but halo 5 was totally disappointing

I’m sure there is a #satire reference somewhere in there…there has to be…

Scanning stare intensifies

> 2533274848011469;2:
> Classes should stay a warzone thing.

Classes shouldn’t even be a thing, but whatever.

No to the OP, I’d rather have a veto system, but H5 is better than 4.

veto system yes
loadouts in arena hell no