Need players to try out my H2A Firefight map/game

Hey everyone!

Over the last couple of days I’ve made a new map and game mode that play like classic Firefight. I made it to play more like ODST than Reach.

Here is a general idea of how it plays out:

The map: Installation 05

The map is inspired by Installation 04 from Reach, but my version is quite different. It has the Forerunner structure from the original level, but heavily modified, a small UNSC bunker, a Spirit the Covenant can use, and is all surrounded by trees, rocks, grass, etc.

There are vehicles and weapons scattered through out the map for the ODST’s, and weapons and vehicles at the Covenant spawn, which is outside the play field.

The gametype: Firefight Reborn

The gametype can be played with 4-12 players. There are 1-4 ODST’s and the rest are Covenant. ODST’s spawn with silenced smgs and a pistol, and the Covenant spawn with plasma rifles and plasma pistols, but they can choose different weapons, power ups, and vehicles over time.

The ODST’s are a bit stronger and haver better shields, but are slower and have a lower jump height.

That’s about all of the details I can think of right now.

If you would like to help me test it out, leave your gamertag below or send me a message on Live. My GT is xXBarthXx.

I’m hoping to get something going in the next couple of days, so please let me know if you want to help.

Thanks!