Need permission to use image

Like the title says I would like permission to use a picture of a Mongoose on a shirt. I am trying to make him this shirt for Christmas. So if someone from who work for 343 or the community could give me permission to use just a basic image of the Mongoose I would greatly appriciate it!

If you are making it for personal use, just use it. Lol.
Only need permission for monetary related things.

1 Like

Broadly speaking, this is not something that you should be asking random people on the internet for. This is not a recommendation, I’m just you pointing in the direction I’d look if I wanted to create content:

Microsoft grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-sublicenseable, non-transferable, revocable, limited license for you to use and display Game Content and to create derivative works based upon Game Content, strictly for your personal, noncommercial (except as specifically provided below) use.

Read the full Xbox Game Content Usage Rights here:
https://www.xbox.com/en-us/developers/rules

3 Likes

Like most things on the internet you can use it for any person use you want. Now if you’re selling the T-shirt to a friend there’s a different story. Also if you made it and posted it knowing 343 they wouldn’t care, and matter of fact they may ask if you can make them one too.