Need People for Achilles

> 2533274917055310;1:
> Hey if any of you need to join a spartan company to get achilles armour/armor, join the Royal Vanguards. We have plenty of open spaces for you guys to joins, if you do , ask
> either me (Pure Beats cx) or Pure Shadowz cx , if you are inactive more than five days for any good reasons like work ,school ,college, holiday . , we will not kick you, but if you say “I forgot I will make sure this won’t happen again” and then happens over and over again, I will be forced to remove you. When the file browsers have been fix, I will be hosting custom games if we get enough people in the clan. Once your in have a fun and hunt for the achilles.

Sorry wrong area to post, go to the recruiting forums

> 2535454723805219;2:
> > 2533274917055310;1:
> > Hey if any of you need to join a spartan company to get achilles armour/armor, join the Royal Vanguards. We have plenty of open spaces for you guys to joins, if you do , ask
> > either me (Pure Beats cx) or Pure Shadowz cx , if you are inactive more than five days for any good reasons like work ,school ,college, holiday . , we will not kick you, but if you say “I forgot I will make sure this won’t happen again” and then happens over and over again, I will be forced to remove you. When the file browsers have been fix, I will be hosting custom games if we get enough people in the clan. Once your in have a fun and hunt for the achilles.
>
>
> Sorry wrong area to post, go to the recruiting forums

ok thanks