NEED PATCH) Complex Glitch: Walk through wall

So I was playing on Complex, Flood, and I noticed there where two players in a wall. Now I was like “How?”, and just as I asked myself that, another player ran by me, and jumped through the wall into the glitch as well.

This seriously needs a patch, I don’t want my games of Flood ruined by some bothersome group.

Here’s some images to show the exact location of it.

Linky.

(You don’t know how hard it was to try to get those screenshots without being able to access my own File-Share)

FFS, what is with people and their need to find counterproductive ways to report things? This is the nth+9th time I’ve seen this thread. THEY KNOW.

If you’re going to report a glitch/bug/exploit, do it in a way that DOESN’T involve letting the rest of the community know about it.

Too lazy.

Besides, it’ll encourage them to do it faster.

I tweeted this to David Ellis a few days ago. He said they know about it and are working on a fix.

Wow, I’ve never seen anyone cry about this before.

> I tweeted this to David Ellis a few days ago. He said they know about it and are working on a fix.

That’s good to hear.
Back to my life now.

Flies away

> Wow, I’ve never seen anyone cry about this before.

Since you say he’s crying, I can guess you support cheating and you’re mad that him “crying” about it is going to make it go away faster, right? Sorry that you won’t be able to camp here in Flood anymore, bro.

There is a similar glitch on haven.

Yea, it ruined my kill last spartan kill streak on flood. Everyone was standing around him like: “O.O How’d he get into that wall??? O.O.”

i agree with you guys so much please 343 fix this glitch

I use this all the time.

I only do it to spread it around so that everyone starts to know about it. Making it a much more urgent for 343 to fix.

Also, I get in there and stop others from jumping in. I sit right where you jump in and push people out lol