Need New Teammates!

Hi guys, I’m finally done my stint with Destiny 2 and I’m slowly getting back into Halo 5, a lot of the regular people I used to play with are busy lately and I just wanted to meet new people.

I’m mostly interested in ranked play, I have a 4.5 KDA and was looking for some other adults, not necessarily high skilled but just relaxed guys who have mic and are on the game a decent amount.

Either add add my gamer tag (the last emily) or respond to this thread and we’ll be in touch! :slightly_smiling_face:

-Emily

> 2533275013167318;1:
> Hi guys, I’m finally done my stint with Destiny 2 and I’m slowly getting back into Halo 5, a lot of the regular people I used to play with are busy lately and I just wanted to meet new people.
>
> I’m mostly interested in ranked play, I have a 4.5 KDA and was looking for some other adults, not necessarily high skilled but just relaxed guys who have mic and are on the game a decent amount.
>
> Either add add my gamer tag (the last emily) or respond to this thread and we’ll be in touch! :slightly_smiling_face:
>
> -Emily

Emily,

Check us out. We are all adults and are extremely relaxed. We play every night

Join the XP Junkies

> 2533274811192667;2:
> > 2533275013167318;1:
> > Hi guys, I’m finally done my stint with Destiny 2 and I’m slowly getting back into Halo 5, a lot of the regular people I used to play with are busy lately and I just wanted to meet new people.
> >
> > I’m mostly interested in ranked play, I have a 4.5 KDA and was looking for some other adults, not necessarily high skilled but just relaxed guys who have mic and are on the game a decent amount.
> >
> > Either add add my gamer tag (the last emily) or respond to this thread and we’ll be in touch! :slightly_smiling_face:
> >
> > -Emily
>
> Emily,
>
> Check us out. We are all adults and are extremely relaxed. We play every night
>
> Join the XP Junkies

That’s awesome! I think the spartan company invite glitched. Can you send another?

Sent

MG Eclipse is gonna be the best and most active clan around. You’ll never go a night without some fireteam allies and ranked play is what we play the most! We have awesome offers aswell that no other clan has such as Monthly tournaments for all ranks not just highest skilled players only and we have great giveaways for attendance and active players from arena REQ packs to Elite Controllers and even an Xbox One X!!! Check us out here at MG Eclipse
You won’t regret it.