Need more achievment based armours

I think that they need to have way more achievement based armours such as the mark and mark scared armour from playing level 1 on halo 1 and halo 2 respectively and the helioskril for beating Mac on legendary. I think this promotes playing the campaign and I believe this is very important and makes people feel special when wearing them as well. I believe they need to make more like beating the leave one on halo 3 and 4 on Mac as well since they have 1 and 2 already. And I think they should have it for halo 5 too like armour for beating halo 5 normal and another for heroic and legendary and such or getting all the skull or terminals on halo 5 or halo mmc. Since there are 200 armours and more to come they can have special ably achievement obtainable stuff.

We should get master Chiefs 343 armour for beating legendary

(Sarcastic view)

• 343 would have to put effort into thinking of new achievements (Achievements would have to be stupid MP based ones) - Players will complain that they have to earn the armours despite asking for armour to be earnable (Achilles)I personally like this idea, but I would rather they add more commendations in.

Why make achievement based armor? They will simply make an alternate version available via REQ packs.

I know what you mean OP, but they are not following that model for some idiotic, shallow reason.

I would like that. They did it in Halo 3 with the Scout armour I believe.

> 2535471595119823;5:
> I would like that. They did it in Halo 3 with the Scout armour I believe.

Pretty much all h3s armour where unlocks

> 2533274921887484;6:
> > 2535471595119823;5:
> > I would like that. They did it in Halo 3 with the Scout armour I believe.
>
>
> Pretty much all h3s armour where unlocks

Apart from 3 I think. ODST, Mark V and Recon.

I agree, having to get certain multiplayer or campaign achievements in order to get the armor you want would really make them special. Maybe tie some to commendations, or overall stats like k/d and playtime or something.

Nice post my friend,;~}

People would complain about it being too hard to get. You can’t make anyone happy

> 2533274912317447;10:
> People would complain about it being too hard to get. You can’t make anyone happy

I don’t know about that one dude, if you really wanted an armor you thought looked cool, then you should have no problem trying really hard to unlock it. I think the majority of players would have that in mind, and the ones who complain about it would surely be disregarded as noobs who just don’t want to work for their armor. Besides, there will certainly be some armor that would be easy to unlock, just by progressing through the campaign or something. So they would have even less to complain about.