Need map testers, Basketball game.

Gametype Link

Map Link

I’d appreciate if some people could download files from the above links, a basketball gametype and basketball_court map.

Test these out on anywhere from 1v1 to 4v4 and please give feedback.

Any and all feedback is appreciated but I would like to hear from some advanced forgers out there because I’ve seen some great work.

This isn’t particularly original and didn’t take much time to scratch up but I wondered what the community thought of it and what could be added or changed to make it a more fun map?

What could be used eaily for walls? It seems like I can’t place enough of some things to properly cover the entire perimiter effectively.

The hoops are at a 10° angle downwards to make it slightly easier to score.
I’ve tried this with ball auto-pickup off and on, it seems to be down to preference.
I haven’t added trait zones to prevent exploitation of AAs near the hoop, but I plan to, especially to prevent Jet-Packers and Camo campers.

leave the aa’s makes it fun jet pack is a lil much tho but its not too bad

Perhaps, I was thinking about disabling the AAs just withing a metre or so of the goal but I’ll leave it as I don’t think it’s a huge issue (you can’t use AA when holding the ball anyway).

Just wondering how I could make it a little easier without making it too easy, when playing some 1v1 I found the game would end with only ~3 goals scored… I don’t know if thta’s a problem because I still had fun.

it too difficult to score and theres no back board it less like basketball me and my friends spent most of the time trying to make 1 goal with descent player who have a descent shot its next 2 impossible to score without a back board

add me on xbox we can play tonight i have a gamenight going on

> it too difficult to score and theres no back board it less like basketball me and my friends spent most of the time trying to make 1 goal with descent player who have a descent shot its next 2 impossible to score without a back board

Feel free to add a backboard, If I get chance I will probably add one myself…

The game started out with a backboard but back then the map was smaller and I found you only had to to take about three steps from ball spawn and it was an easy goal and all came down to whoever got the first kill.

I’ll add one and tweak angles of the hoop/board to try and find a difficulty I’m happy with but as it is I was just expecting people to better shots than me.