Need LASO players?

Hello everyone.
As most of us already know there’s a new emblem that can be obtained if you complete the entire Campaign on Legendary with All Skulls Turned ON + you get 50 000CR.
Since there’s no matchmaking search function it can be pretty hard to find players that are willing to play LASO with you.
Let’s make this thread the place where you can find people that want to play and help each other to obtain the awesome LASO emblem.
LASO Emblem
/BadDogVii

I’m down, add me. Username same as GT

i’m down, that -Yoink- is going to be hard… I tried it with 4 other people and we couldn’t even get past the first firefight with an Elite. gt is the same.

Added both of u. Just send me a message on XBL whenever you want to play.

Add me, GT: MinerDaPro

ADD ME ASWELL GABRIELL426 FRIEND LIST IS FULL SO SEND A MESSAGE

Both added =)

id love to get that 50k gt is maj 075

and does the xp stop after u maximized ur current specialization or does it continue to ur next?

I already have the emblem but I would like to do the game co-op. I have a boatload of skips on some of the missions that make them very easy. I’m on every night from 11 pm est to whenever - sometimes earlier. just send a fr with LASO in title.

> and does the xp stop after u maximized ur current specialization or does it continue to ur next?

It stoped after you’ve maximized a specialization.

I’m gonna be on tonight so if any of you guys are online I’ll send you a message.

Added you on Xbox live.

I’m definitely in. On most nights around 10EST but anytime you see me playing halo, I’m down. GT - D Town Ninja

Added you. I usually do atleast 1 mission a day.

Yeah i’d be up for add me if you like perhaps could get the terminals too on the way through i need those GT same as name here.

GT: NoNeEdToTRyH4Rd

I can help with terminals, achievements, LASO

add me GT:dankestbaton800

I’m interested, add me ! GT is same as user (: