Need infinite ammo option in game settings

The title says it. The setting is not in the slayer game options but its vital for so many game types.

Having a general gravity setting would be nice too.

Agreed. And don’t forget the option to start with random weapons. I for one enjoyed Fiesta, so it disappointed me when i noticed the option is not there

This is very, very much needed. There also appears to be no option for a “none” weapon in the secondary space, to be equipped with a single weapon, two of the same weapon must be selected.

200% shields and Health + 50% damage vamping…

bottomless clip needlers.

0% gravity.

Hey there, if you go into Game Mode Options, go down to Player Traits, then scroll down to Weapons and there is infinite ammo! Just turn it on :slight_smile:

Is it not just bottomless clip?

Edit - totally did not see this was from 2015, please refrain from being back old posts Rezoxel

Huh? I know it’s an old post and all but some people still dont know about it, so i thought they would see this, and it’d be helpful

> 2533274868014006;7:
> Huh? I know it’s an old post and all but some people still dont know about it, so i thought they would see this, and it’d be helpful

Necroposting is considered as spam and chances are these guys who posted this thread over a year ago will never see this.

> 2533275008181400;8:
> > 2533274868014006;7:
> > Huh? I know it’s an old post and all but some people still dont know about it, so i thought they would see this, and it’d be helpful
>
> Necroposting is considered as spam and chances are these guys who posted this thread over a year ago will never see this.

Also chances are that nobody is blind enough to not see the bottomless clip and infinite ammo option.

> 2533274868014006;5:
> Hey there, if you go into Game Mode Options, go down to Player Traits, then scroll down to Weapons and there is infinite ammo! Just turn it on :slight_smile:

Please don’t revive old threads, thanks.