NEED HOST FOR INFECTION TOURNAMENT

Hey I won’t be on xbox maybe on that time so before I start crying that though I made this I can’t come, I need to know if anyone can host it.

When:08/06/11
Time: 3:43 Eastern TIME

Well we are all having fun in halo reach community with losing to bungie on the game (we ask for tho rematch next year!)

Doing machinima contests, race maps… I feature to have an Infection tournament.

Basically rules are

1.) To join reply with your GT
2.) Winning is from the most zombie killer, human killer, and most last man standings…
3.) Have cool maps? Please PM them to me!

1.) Armor Juan
2.) Onyx Connor
3.)venom41697
4.)Mango Fet
5.)Sanger 237
6.)MagicalZero ko
7.) NicholasCave
8.)Peakshrimp
9.)spartain ken 15
10.) XSUBdestroyerX
11.) ---- I

12.)Pwnage x360a
13.)Nullmati
14.)Everyday Math (in reserve)
15.)WC Zaibarr

> Well we are all having fun in halo reach community with losing to bungie on the game (we ask for tho rematch next year!)
>
> Doing machinima contests, race maps… I feature to have an Infection tournament.
>
>
> Basically rules are
>
> 1.) To join reply with your GT
> 2.) Winning is from the most zombie killer, human killer, and most last man standings…
> 3.) Have cool maps? Please PM them to me!

I will do it. But im in england XD so prize meh ? Sure sign me up

> > Well we are all having fun in halo reach community with losing to bungie on the game (we ask for tho rematch next year!)
> >
> > Doing machinima contests, race maps… I feature to have an Infection tournament.
> >
> >
> > Basically rules are
> >
> > 1.) To join reply with your GT
> > 2.) Winning is from the most zombie killer, human killer, and most last man standings…
> > 3.) Have cool maps? Please PM them to me!
>
> I will do it. But im in england XD so prize meh ? Sure sign me up

It won’t be a “OMG YOU BOUGHT ME A CAR!”""

> > > Well we are all having fun in halo reach community with losing to bungie on the game (we ask for tho rematch next year!)
> > >
> > > Doing machinima contests, race maps… I feature to have an Infection tournament.
> > >
> > >
> > > Basically rules are
> > >
> > > 1.) To join reply with your GT
> > > 2.) Winning is from the most zombie killer, human killer, and most last man standings…
> > > 3.) Have cool maps? Please PM them to me!
> >
> > I will do it. But im in england XD so prize meh ? Sure sign me up
>
> It won’t be a “OMG YOU BOUGHT ME A CAR!”""

xD YEAH i know :stuck_out_tongue:

i’m in, GT: venom41697

What are the prizes? what is the exact time of this event?

When is the tournament? I don’t play much infection because I hate all the camping but if it’s on community maps then it sounds like it’ll be fun. Sign me up (Mango Fet).

Count me in :slight_smile:

GT: Sanger 237

> When is the tournament? I don’t play much infection because I hate all the camping but if it’s on community maps then it sounds like it’ll be fun. Sign me up (Mango Fet).

NO JUST SWORDBASE WITH INFINITE SHOTZGUN AMMO!

JK

Will see if we get awsome infection maps, I just need people to PM me.

Why not?

GT:MagicalZero ko

> > When is the tournament? I don’t play much infection because I hate all the camping but if it’s on community maps then it sounds like it’ll be fun. Sign me up (Mango Fet).
>
> NO JUST SWORDBASE WITH INFINITE SHOTZGUN AMMO!
>
> JK
>
> Will see if we get awsome infection maps, I just need people to PM me.

When is it ?

> > > When is the tournament? I don’t play much infection because I hate all the camping but if it’s on community maps then it sounds like it’ll be fun. Sign me up (Mango Fet).
> >
> > NO JUST SWORDBASE WITH INFINITE SHOTZGUN AMMO!
> >
> > JK
> >
> > Will see if we get awsome infection maps, I just need people to PM me.
>
> When is it ?

its at the top

Oh, I’m so down for this. xD

Great idea Armor Juan, and love the 3:43 start time. :wink:

I will try to finish a spooky Infection map that I started building around last Halloween. Yeah… I Forge really quickly. xP

> Oh, I’m so down for this. xD
>
> Great idea Armor Juan, and love the 3:43 start time. :wink:
>
> I will try to finish a spooky Infection map that I started building around last Halloween. Yeah… I Forge really quickly. xP

Just please make sure you test it and its not really a one place camp map.

XSUBdestroyerX
SI ICHIGO7414
VIA XxReDeEmErX

I LOVE INFECTION!!! SIGN ME UP everyday math

never mind i work :frowning:

> never mind i work :frowning:

:c

I’m up for it

GT: Peakshrimp

I will try to join

GT: spartain ken 15

> Just please make sure you test it and its not really a one place camp map.

Oh don’t worry, there will be plenty of different places to take haven. :wink: