Need help

My buddy’s and I are trying to play h5 competively soon we are setting up our monitors next to each other but it gets really annoying when one of us talk the one talking bleeds through all the other mics. Is there something we can do to fix this.

… Not put your monitors so close. Why are they so close?

You must be awfully close. And you can get a microphone on a stand with a noise filter.

What’s the point of using your mics when you are that close to each other?

> 2533274803493024;2:
> … Not put your monitors so close. Why are they so close?

Having them close together increases your killing power IMO. My brother and I started doing this years ago and I highly recommend it.

1. Information. I get way more looking over at his screen for a split second than it would be possible for him to communicate.
  2. I thought I had more reasons for it :slight_smile:

My best advice would be to mute your mics and speak a little louder then normal. You can still hear the game audio, but you can also still hear each other’s voice.

Well we want our monitor close so we can look at each other screen and we can’t hear each other over the audio of the headsets

> 2533274950162674;6:
> My best advice would be to mute your mics and speak a little louder then normal. You can still hear the game audio, but you can also still hear each other’s voice.

This.