need help

I’m desperate to get the mark 4 but haven’t unlocked more than like 1/3 of the reqs so I’m buying silver but I’m desperate so should I start buying gold packs (with rp of course) or what

Well, you’d probably just end up getting what you’re getting now with a slighty higher chance at Ultra Rare. So either spend a bunch of money, or finish off Silver packs and then grind your way through Gold.

well you will have 0 chance by buying the silvers, at least with the gold, you’ll get a teeny chance to get it. the fastest way would be to buy all the slivers, then go gold.

Buy Bronzes until you have all Commons, then buy Silvers until you have all Uncommons and Rares, then finish everything off with Golds. It’s the most consistent way to unlock everything in the game. Buying a ton of Golds without having all Uncommons and Rares isn’t a great idea because the game will prioritize the lower-rarity items over the higher ones, meaning you’ll mostly waste RP. Spending 10,000 RP for two items that you could’ve gotten for 5000 RP is silly.

tl;dr - Mark IV isn’t something that can be rushed. It’ll come with time.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo…ya whatever

> 2533274852681222;4:
> Buy Bronzes until you have all Commons, then buy Silvers until you have all Uncommons and Rares, then finish everything off with Golds. It’s the most consistent way to unlock everything in the game. Buying a ton of Golds without having all Uncommons and Rares isn’t a great idea because the game will prioritize the lower-rarity items over the higher ones, meaning you’ll mostly waste RP. Spending 10,000 RP for two items that you could’ve gotten for 5000 RP is silly.
>
> tl;dr - Mark IV isn’t something that can be rushed. It’ll come with time.

This all the way.

I’ve got Mark IV in a Gold Pack, it’s just about luck, mate!
My brother, who has played 10 times, bought a Gold Pack and got FOTUS. Sooo lucky

I always see people posting about finishing the bronze/silvers. How do you know when you’re finished with the bronze/silver?

Youll get rp points instead of perma unlocks, or you can check your collection.