Need help with the halo 5: Guardians - game add on

After redeeming code on Xbox live I can’t find my game on my Xbox. Can anyone help me find where the game would be.
This is a 25 number/letter code that came with the halo edition Xbox one.

Did you go to the apps and games saw what’s ready to install?

Try power cycling the Xbox, it works most on most of the issues I encounter.

Also, support on Xbox.com can help.

Halo 5 with its updates is an enormous game, I think it takes like 70gb of my hard drive? Even on the fastest internet it’s not gonna be a fast download. Would recommend checking to see if you have enough space on your hard drive, and as stated above check your ready to install in my games and apps. If it is not there turn it off and on again, then as stated, try xbox support if theres still no luck.

> 2535414791138154;4:
> Halo 5 with its updates is an enormous game, I think it takes like 70gb of my hard drive? Even on the fastest internet it’s not gonna be a fast download. Would recommend checking to see if you have enough space on your hard drive, and as stated above check your ready to install in my games and apps. If it is not there turn it off and on again, then as stated, try xbox support if theres still no luck.

I think it’s around 87 or 89 GB now lol

> 2694117634239445;5:
> > 2535414791138154;4:
> > Halo 5 with its updates is an enormous game, I think it takes like 70gb of my hard drive? Even on the fastest internet it’s not gonna be a fast download. Would recommend checking to see if you have enough space on your hard drive, and as stated above check your ready to install in my games and apps. If it is not there turn it off and on again, then as stated, try xbox support if theres still no luck.
>
>
> I think it’s around 87 or 89 GB now lol

I havent looked in a while and thought it must be higher cause of the recent updates. But I didn’t want to say its like 90gb and have someone skitting at me