Need help with MCC Multiplayer Achievements

Greetings!

I am looking for a fellow player to help me with some multiplayer achievements that can be completed in custom games. If the person that joins me needs some to we can do those as well. If we get 4 people we can do those 4 player requirement achievements like the vid-masters and such.

Edit - I am on PC by the way. Forgot to mention that.

> 2533274864726639;1:
> Greetings!
>
> I am looking for a fellow player to help me with some multiplayer achievements that can be completed in custom games. If the person that joins me needs some to we can do those as well. If we get 4 people we can do those 4 player requirement achievements like the vid-masters and such.
>
> Edit - I am on PC by the way. Forgot to mention that.

I’d be willing to help. I play on both Xbox and PC, but I cannot earn achievments on PC (I use Linux, so I have to play with Anticheat turned off), so keep that in mind. We can use cross-play for Firefight/Custom Multiplayer achievments, but I am afraid I won’t be much help on Campaign stuff unless Campaign cross-play is released.
As for what achievments I need…more than likely all of them. I don’t usually play multiplayer, so I don’t think I have anything unlocked for that.

Give me an add, i have a few halo mcc friends :slight_smile: (im on xbox)