Need help with Invasion Achievement

Ok, so I managed to get the ‘Skunked!’ achievement in Invasion, but have had absolutely no luck getting ‘Be my wingman, anytime’. Any advice on how to accomplish this would be most appreciated!

Just stay back and let your partner run ahead and die over and over. It’s easy enough, especially if you’re playing with someone you know. You could even tell them to suicide if you’re desperate enough.

I got that achievement playing as a random in Invasion. Just hope you get a teammate that dies a lot if that is your ultimate goal for the match to gain that achievement.

Asking them to suicide for your benefit is something you can ask, but I know I wouldn’t suicide for someone else’s benefit. Buddy or not.

If you want to play Invasion you can be my wingman anytime! I’m always looking to play Invasion.

> Just stay back and let your partner run ahead and die over and over. It’s easy enough, especially if you’re playing with someone you know. You could even tell them to suicide if you’re desperate enough.

This. all you have to do is stay back and keep yourself alive. If your partner is spawning on you enough, you’ll hit the 5 in no time.

Sign in a guest, and use the guest to spawn on you 5 times. Or if you have an AFK spawn buddy, just betray him as he spawns. I’ve gotten Broseidons before.

yeah just hang back and let your team mates re-spawn on you

iI got it with a random and i was in the middle of all the fighting i just got lucky on the spire to stay alive.

I used armour lock if that is any help.

I didn’t even know about the achievement i just got it lol

> iI got it with a random and i was in the middle of all the fighting i just got lucky on the spire to stay alive.
>
> I used armour lock if that is any help.
>
> I didn’t even know about the achievement i just got it lol

Same with me I was up on top stopping Elites from coming up in second round.

Just get close enough to the objective and hide behind the enemy or out of their normal sight lines if possible. Essentially you will be spawning your battle bro behind enemy lines.

Just make sure you don’t run into battle with him. The pipes on Spire in the first phase is a good place to do this.

Back up against a cliff.