Need help with game performance

I am having huge performance issues with the game that I did not have at the start of the MP launch. Unexplainable lag happens whenever an explosion happens, when I look over a medium to large sized area or if I look at someone/someone is getting close to me. It like my FPS just suddenly drops out of nowhere. I also have some kind of constant lag that is hitting my inputs making it more delayed.

Spec:
GPU: RTX2060
CPU: i7-9700K 3.60GHz
RAM: 16GB
MB: ROG STRIX Z390-F

Is it a problem on my side maybe with my spec or an optimization issue with the game? Does anyone know what I can do to make it more playable? I can’t hit 144 fps without making the game look like a blurry mess.

1 Like

Well hopefully there is a day 1 gpu driver that’ll fix it for you.

What resolution are you playing at? Do you have any overlays enabled (i.e. Afterburner RTSS)? Are your settings within the 6GB VRAM budget of your card?

I’ve tried 1920x1080, 1920x810, 1440x1080 and 1280x960, no overlays and yes my settings are within the VRAM considering that it’s on the lowest possible. Graphics are on Low/off and res scale is on lowest with sharpness on max.

At Launch I could play with 1920x1080 with some performance drop but still playable but now it’s not even close to playable.

around 2.4/6GB VRAM is used

Yeah that seems weird; something is wrong. If you haven’t already, try setting the minimum framerate to 60 or 120 in the menu.

Can also try a full uninstall of your graphics driver using Display Driver Uninstaller (google it if unfamiliar) and then reinstall the newest driver.

The performance in this game isn’t great, but you should be able to get consistent performance at 1080p or lower on a 2060.

1 Like

I have tried minimum fps 120 and maximum 150 but then it goes into blurry potato mode. I did a factory reset on the computer a few days ago and got the newest driver, but I guess I could try re-installing the drivers again.

Thanks for the advice :slightly_smiling_face:

It doesn’t surprise me that the game goes into blurry potato mode at 120fps… you could try minimum 60fps and see if that solves the dips/stutters without killing the resolution so badly.

But that’s the thing, the first few days/week I did 1920x1080, 120 min fps and 145 max fps and I had no res scale trying to push itself bellow 71% so I’m clueless about what the issue is

Weird. I dunno; sorry :man_shrugging:

It actually helped a lot, idk why but it did. Thanks a lot xD