Need help with Defiant Map Pack Issue.

Hello fellow Waypoint members, I come here today to ask for some help about a problem I have with the Defiant Map Pack.

I was lucky to get one of the early acess codes and I have managed to play on both MM maps, but every time I try to load Unearthed for FF it says I have failed to load the content.

I have allready tried this steps:

• Delete both the Defiant Map Pack and the Noble Map Pack, deleted the Legendary Edition content (Flaming helmet and elite armor) and deleted the standard edition content (Recon helmet w/attachments) then re download onyl the Defiant Map pack and have the same issue.

All I did was transfer the legendary content to another storage device and it started working.

> All I did was transfer the legendary content to another storage device and it started working.

I have my Legendary Content on my removable memmory unit but even still Unearthed wont work and It is a bit annoying since I really want to test out that map.

Are you in the Firefight lobby and looking under missions? If not, give that a try.

Sorry to hear about that! I’ve had a couple buddies with the same issue. If you’ve tried all of the possible “fixes” listed in other threads to no avail, I offer the message below as some sort of solace.

Relayed from VeroHime in a game lobby: Everything should be up and running come Tuesday. If by then things aren’t working correctly, let 343 know. Until then, [pardon our dust].

> Are you in the Firefight lobby and looking under missions? If not, give that a try.

I will try that, sorry for the late reply and thanks.

Oddly when I do play FF in MM and the map comes up (Scoreattack) when I select it It wont let me play and go on to a new voting round.

Anyways I will do what you suggested and hope it works I love FF and I really want to try this map out :slight_smile:

Thanks for your time BS Angel and also to the last poster on my thread.

Could it be if you have only the Defiant Map pack you get also the Noble map pack achievement if you don´t have it. I don´t have the noble map and i got some achievements from it.

> Could it be if you have only the Defiant Map pack you get also the Noble map pack achievement if you don´t have it. I don´t have the noble map and i got some achievements from it.

Are you sure the achievements you got are for the Noble Map Pack? I can not really help you here since I had all achievements for the Noble Map Pack before downloading the Defiant Map Pack.

Yeah my first noble achievement i got through a stockpile game. I wanted to do the stockpile achievement from the defiant map pack but then i got that from noble map pack and after it the achievement from the defiant. And I never buyed Noble mappack or loaded it.

> Yeah my first noble achievement i got through a stockpile game. I wanted to do the stockpile achievement from the defiant map pack but then i got that from noble map pack and after it the achievement from the defiant. And I never buyed Noble mappack or loaded it.

Well that is odd, it can be a glitch or for some reason downloadign the newest DLC enables all previosu DLC achievements, that is my best guess.

If you managed to get them tho, then go for the rest so you can complete your game :slight_smile:

Yeah that´s a good idea but there is one achievement i cant get. It´s that one on Breakpoint :smiley: So it won´t happen in the next time that I complete it.

> Yeah that´s a good idea but there is one achievement i cant get. It´s that one on Breakpoint :smiley: So it won´t happen in the next time that I complete it.

Ah true I had forgotten about the “You Blew It Up” achievement, only one that is map specific.

Yeah maybe after 343 fixed Reach´s gameplay I will buy it and have everything complete.

> Yeah that´s a good idea but there is one achievement i cant get. It´s that one on Breakpoint :smiley: So it won´t happen in the next time that I complete it.

>Me neither, haven’t got Noble!