Need Help with 4-Player Achievements and Challenge

So I’m trying to 100% the achievements for MCC (I’m on Xbox btw) but I need help with Annual (for Halo 3) and Deja Vu (for ODST) and also if anyone is up for it, I’d appreciate some help in trying to get the Endure challenge completed for this season. Any help would be greatly appreciated. My gamertag is HYDROXFAN11 and I’m available basically whenever. If you’re interested just let me know what time is best for you and we can power through those achievements.

I got one dude with me trying to do the endure challenge with me on xbox right now if your interested.

I need these 2 achievments still too. Don’t know when I will find the time due to work. Might wait until crossplay comes as I have more pc friends who might help, but you can add me if you want so we can keep contact about it :slight_smile:

> 2533274910642218;2:
> I got one dude with me trying to do the endure challenge with me on xbox right now if your interested.

Sorry I missed you earlier, I was super busy today. Did you have any luck with the challenge?

> 2533274947805189;3:
> I need these 2 achievments still too. Don’t know when I will find the time due to work. Might wait until crossplay comes as I have more pc friends who might help, but you can add me if you want so we can keep contact about it :slight_smile:

Thank you for your offer! Let me know whenever you want to try to get those achievements. Even if I happen to get them before crossplay comes I’d be more than willing to help you and your friends out with them.

Awesome! Will do, likewise! Annual probably wont be too time craving, Deja vu seems thougher. Let me know if you find more players and I might have time for annual on a weekend

I’m down for Endure. Free pretty much all day today & tomorrow. Drop us a message on XBL, GT: Strutherss.

I’m also down for Annual, Deja Vu & Endure if you’re still looking for players!
Feel free to add me, GT: Spatio Victa

> 2533274855129267;1:
> So I’m trying to 100% the achievements for MCC (I’m on Xbox btw) but I need help with Annual (for Halo 3) and Deja Vu (for ODST) and also if anyone is up for it, I’d appreciate some help in trying to get the Endure challenge completed for this season. Any help would be greatly appreciated. My gamertag is HYDROXFAN11 and I’m available basically whenever. If you’re interested just let me know what time is best for you and we can power through those achievements.

> 2533274813045392;7:
> I’m down for Endure. Free pretty much all day today & tomorrow. Drop us a message on XBL, GT: Strutherss.

> 2533274851900691;8:
> I’m also down for Annual, Deja Vu & Endure if you’re still looking for players!
> Feel free to add me, GT: Spatio Victa

No longer needed, thank you.