Need Help Spartans Wont Die

Hi all I am an average console fps player at best and not great with the controller i do ok in most fps games on console but cannot kill people in this game.
Even when shooting people in the rear i can be spun and killed easy. I can honestly come out of a warzone with 2-4 kills and over 20+ assist because people just will not drop.
Also why do we from EU get connected to people in America is there very few dedicated servers.

Not sure if this is ISP related -Yoink!- media 100meg BB, Dedicated servers distance, lag compensation, hit detection but i know its making the game pretty crap for me and enough to put it down.

Not here for a lecture or a flame just need help or if anyone has same problem

Regards.

uh wut the F you trying to say bruh…if you are not good at this game…welcome to Halo were skill still matters…keep playing and you WILL get better.

Spartans never die, they just go Missing in Action.
In all seriousness, for me Hit Detection has been fine, so it could be a connection issue. I’ve seen a couple people rubberband a little.
You could practice a bit in campaign if it’s an aim issue.

> 2533274855224534;3:
> Spartans never die, they just go Missing in Action.
> In all seriousness, for me Hit Detection has been fine, so it could be a connection issue. I’ve seen a couple people rubberband a little.
> You could practice a bit in campaign if it’s an aim issue.

Rubberband?

> 2533274795045016;4:
> > 2533274855224534;3:
> > Spartans never die, they just go Missing in Action.
> > In all seriousness, for me Hit Detection has been fine, so it could be a connection issue. I’ve seen a couple people rubberband a little.
> > You could practice a bit in campaign if it’s an aim issue.
>
>
> Rubberband?

A term for something that happens in laggy games/games with a poor connection. For example, in a match you can be running up a ramp, but the connection is so bad it keeps teleporting you back to where you were a second ago.

Nothing to do with skill if i am emptying a mag into people and not dropping them. Clearly its a network issue pribaly because i am playing from EU to American dedis

No other explanation for it when i am CLEARLY hitting people they dont die and i die in a few shots.

There was another topic like this earlier, but at least you were more respectful with your post - the other guy whined and took ‘video evidence’.

Sounds like a connection issue to me which could be the case if you have to connect to USA servers. Typically, doesn’t EU get releases on the Friday of launch week? Maybe there will be more dedicated servers on your end after this weekend.

Launch was Tuesday as always for EU mate so i dont think thats the problem. Really is annoying when shooting someone and them not going down. My Nephew was playing last night too and was having same trouble. tons of assists but little to no kills.

> 2533274855224534;5:
> > 2533274795045016;4:
> > > 2533274855224534;3:
> > > Spartans never die, they just go Missing in Action.
> > > In all seriousness, for me Hit Detection has been fine, so it could be a connection issue. I’ve seen a couple people rubberband a little.
> > > You could practice a bit in campaign if it’s an aim issue.
> >
> >
> > Rubberband?
>
>
> A term for something that happens in laggy games/games with a poor connection. For example, in a match you can be running up a ramp, but the connection is so bad it keeps teleporting you back to where you were a second ago.

Thankyou!
I had pictures in my head of someone using rubberbands on their controller!

To add to the topic.
I have the same problem with the Assault rifle. I can’t kill anyone with it. I always switch to the Battle rifle online.

Then again, there are games where i can’t play for -Yoink-. Yet, there are other games when i’m the dogs bollocks.
Connection issues?
I too am with -Yoink!- Media, 100mbps.

In this game when bad connection shows up, other players start teleporting around. I personally have not rubber banded, but I have seen many other players teleporting.