Need help. Req packs not giving me anything new..

So I’m lvl 145. I don’t have every thing. I’m missing 2 helmets, 2 armor and I’m only at 85% for emblems but none of the req packs I buy are giving me anything… why?

> 2533274857252313;1:
> .So I’m lvl 145. I don’t have every thing. I’m missing 2 helmets, 2 armor and I’m only at 85% for emblems but none of the req packs I buy are giving me anything… why?

Are the helmets and armor Achilles and hcs or something champion? If they are the latter is was a ‘special’ rec pack exclusive’ and Achilles requires you to clan up and grind. Most of the emblems are behind commendations. Here is a list of those

I know that the hcs armors could only be unlocked through either the hcs req pack a while ago or during the hcs sponsorship that allowed people to get a free hcs armor if they watched it live during a certain time. Those are two armors right there. Now the other is tthe Achilles that can only be unlocked via spartan company commendations

The HCS armor is what I have on my spartan right now it is the Challenger.

Ya. The armor and helmet are both Achilles and challenger.
I am part of a very big company group. I’ve received lots of company commendation packs. But haven’t got Achilles from it…
Is a clan different from companies…?

> 2533274848011469;4:
> The HCS armor is what I have on my spartan right now it is the Challenger.

yeah, couldn’t remember the name.

> 2533274857252313;5:
> Ya. The armor and helmet are both Achilles and challenger.
> I am part of a very big company group. I’ve received lots of company commendation packs.
> Is a clan different from companies…?

No, you just have to wait till they get to level 3 and 5 of the kill commendations for Achilles. Challenger is unattainable atm if I’m not mistaken.

Awesome. Thanks guys…

Sounds about right lol… the only 2 that are missing should be the achilles and a protector armor that has not been released yet but has bugged the customization menu. Protector Stalwart I believe was removed from the collection and was temporarily seen in the beginning of the WZFF update drop.