need help on some problems

i have a couple of problems that i have no idea how to solve i was just wandering if u guys have had the same or know how to fix them

OK here goes

1.after playing a single game of war games or spartan ops for some reason,the halo 4 severs arnt available any more,my internet connection is fine and my connection works on other games such as cod.i hate cod hence why i want to be able to fix this

2.i beat the campaign on legendary solo and it says i have only beat 3 missions,but i have the achievement for it? is there any way can get the commendations to load without redoing the 5 missing missions all over again

3.whenever i go into the classified section of waypoint to enter codes and look at all of the terminals,it dosent show up any of my stuff from reach or halo 4,also whenever i try to enter a code it just says " an error occurred please try again" when i try to even go into the classified section on my Xbox it cannot find the server?

4.(only when i play big team slayer)the weapon spawn waypoint isn’t showing up, usually on normal slayer i can see the white dotted line which shows what weapons are where but for some reason on big team it only shows for about 2/10 weapons on the map.

are there any fixes for these or have you guys had these problems before?
some of these really annoy me especially #1

1. Sometime it doesn’t record you finishing it and remember you have to be online to do. If you don’t feel like going through the whole level I believe you can load up a rally point and finish it.

But everything else sounds like a connection issue.

if i do it in co-op will i still get the commendations and the Armour? and i don’t know why its doing it i have fiber optic broadband and the Xbox slim,i mean my connection is perfect on every other game

> if i do it in co-op will i still get the commendations and the Armour? and i don’t know why its doing it i have fiber optic broadband and the Xbox slim,i mean my connection is perfect on every other game

You can do it in Coop, that’s how I did it. Hey sometimes it just happens, regardless of equipment.

il do it in co-op then stop it from being a drag,and i suppose so but its been messing up for the past week or so,