Need help on knowing how to share a map with bungie,so it can get added for matchmaking.

Need Help.Anyone know how to Recommened A Map To Bungie…

> Need Help.Anyone know how to Recommened A Map To Bungie…

You don’t.

Bungie recruited a group of people from the community, called Community Cartographers. The CCs would look for good maps. They’d playtest the maps amongst themselves and discuss them, and if they agreed that a map was good, they’d pass it onto Bungie.

Bungie’s handing over control of Matchmaking to 343 (obviously; why else would you be here? :P). We don’t know if 343 will keep the CCs around.

Simply put, the system was “You don’t talk to Bungie. Bungie talks to you.”

> Need Help.Anyone know how to Recommened A Map To Bungie…

If you get into the BluePrint group, you can submit it to them. By submitting it to BluePrint, you don’t submit it to the cartographers group, but they tend to get maps submitted from looking within the BluePrint more than other places I suspect. At least, that is what I would do.

As for whether 343 will keep the CC group or not is anyone’s guess (I wish one of those admins would comment here on the topic). But I would be extremely surprised if there will NOT be something in place to get our maps into MM.

Unfortunately Blueprint is starting to lose a little activity, but I’m sure it’s because we don’t know whether or not 343i will continue using CC for help. If they confirm that CC will still be around I’m sure it will get its activity back.