Need Help on Forge Map

I am creating a forge map on Halo 5. I am new to forging and need some assistance finishing the details on my new map. If you are a experienced forger please kik me at thekingdonut.

Halo 5 forge is the worst forge I have ever seen, it is frustrating and confusing. This forge made me rip out my hair and smash my controller over and over. There is no open clean maps like forge world and It gets laggy if you build too much. Honestly I think 343 screwed the yoink up when they COMPLETLEY redesigned forge. Halo reach had the best forge in my opinion. Nice open forge world, adequate budget, good physics.

Well I guess I’m not getting help

Ignore that other guy

> 2533274902371167;2:
> Halo 5 forge is the worst forge I have ever seen, it is frustrating and confusing. This forge made me rip out my hair and smash my controller over and over. There is no open clean maps like forge world and It gets laggy if you build too much. Honestly I think 343 screwed the yoink up when they COMPLETLEY redesigned forge. Halo reach had the best forge in my opinion. Nice open forge world, adequate budget, good physics.

I felt the same way when i first started to forge, but after toying around awhile I got the hang of it…most of the maps have a large skybox so you can make custom terrain making them very open, and I believe Paralax is a completely blank map (correct me if I’m wrong) meaning it’s TOTALY open…maybe you could give it another try?

> 2533274902371167;2:
> Halo 5 forge is the worst forge I have ever seen, it is frustrating and confusing. This forge made me rip out my hair and smash my controller over and over. There is no open clean maps like forge world and It gets laggy if you build too much. Honestly I think 343 screwed the yoink up when they COMPLETLEY redesigned forge. Halo reach had the best forge in my opinion. Nice open forge world, adequate budget, good physics.

Really? I felt the same way to begin with, but after sticking at it, I came to my senses and realised that it is the best I the series.

> 2533274902371167;2:

Forge is great, just cause you suck at the new forge doesn’t mean that forge sucks