Need help in Forge World

I have recently made an obstacle/puzzle map in Forge. There is only 1 problem that neither myself or my friends know how to fix.

So at the end of the course we have a teleporter that leads to the final stretch… a floor maze of kill barriers. The whole intention is that we have all the tiles set to different colours. One colour is good (you can walk here) whilst the other colour tiles indicate you cant walk here or DIE. When we take the map into custom games, the colours are not shown.

My question is how can we get these colours on the tiles to show even in the custom game? This issue is also the same for the mongeese we have on the map.

Set Team color to neutral then set object color to what you want it to be, or if that doesn’t work set team color to what you want it to be then set object color the same.

> Set Team color to neutral then set object color to what you want it to be, or if that doesn’t work set team color to what you want it to be then set object color the same.

thnk you. problem solved :slight_smile:

Interesting Map, name of it please so I can check it out when your done that is…