Need Help. I think i played with a Hacker!

Yeah you read right, In my last Game of Oddball yesterday, it seemed like that i play with a Hacker? First off i thought that he has Forerunner Vision , but in the Killcam i saw that his Dot was EVERYTIME red when he aimed into the Wall and shot me?! Example : I standed behind a Wall, his dot gained red and he sniped me through Wall?! So my Question is : Was this a Hack or just pure luck?!

Kill cams are glitchy. Don’t trust them, also don’t trust moas.

Thoughs -Yoink!- moas! Just I swear I saw one of them use a elevator poping up from the ground.

And yes from what I know/read the killcams are very glitchy. But there are hackers on most popular games so it could be a possibility but its most likely glitchy killcam.

When they fix the killcams completely they will be usefull for stopping hackers… I suppose.

> Thoughs -Yoink!- moas! Just I swear I saw one of them use a elevator poping up from the ground.
>
> And yes from what I know/read the killcams are very glitchy. But there are hackers on most popular games so it could be a possibility but its most likely glitchy killcam.
>
> When they fix the killcams completely they will be usefull for stopping hackers… I suppose.

I know there are glitchy, but how the Hell this Guy could aim through Walls if he got Jetpack and non FV?

Then that should answer your question if hes a hacker. Well maybe, do sniper bullets ricochet off walls? If not then yea he could be messing with the game. Report him then an be shure to save the video as evidence just in case.