Need Help! Game Keeps Crashing Every 30 Seconds

My game keeps crashing in every game mode in roughly 30 seconds. I can’t complete the first level of campaign, I can’t complete a single multi-player match. I have spent hours on Xbox support trouble shooting and they tell me the issue must be on 343s end. I have reformatted my Xbox, uninstalled and reinstalled about 12 times, tried an alternate account, tried both digital and physical. My game hasn’t worked since release date.

343, may I please receive a response so I may play your game? I apologize for reposting but I’ve seen no response on my previous forum post.

Same problem here dude, seen a couple others with the same exact issue.

Brand new Xbox one and can’t play Halo lol…

You might want to try a hard reset. Are you in the preview program (if you don’t know what that is then say no)?

I’m not in the program and I have restored my system to factory defaults everytime to uninstall. Is that what you mean by hard reset?

> 2533274797915881;3:
> You might want to try a hard reset. Are you in the preview program (if you don’t know what that is then say no)?

By hard reset I’m assuming you mean either hold the power button for 10 seconds or pull the plug out? If so yes, I’ve tried both of those, and no I am not yet in the new preview program.

I’ve done everything other than reinstall my os and get a new xbox. Yet nothing has changed