Need help finding my pre order bonus material

Could anybody tell me what i got for preordering off of the xbox live marketplace?

It downloaded the smaller file of pre order bonus material however i cant seem to fond them in game. Think it said it was a skin and a gun skin or something however i dont have any gun skins.

much appreciated

At the main menu go to spartan hub (the start button thingy on the controller or whatever its called) - go on Reqs - open packs.

I can’t either see my req packs I’m supposed to get, they’re not in the req pack-section :confused:

I didnt have anything that gave me a gun or skin. Does anybody know which gun it was meant to be?

Just go to your Requisitions and Open them then you will get them :slight_smile:

> 2533274975999747;5:
> Just go to your Requisitions and Open them then you will get them :slight_smile:

This didn’t work for me either. I opened all my promotional req packs and did not find anything for the Xbox live pre order. It was odd though because I do have the assault rifle with bayonet attachment but no Lagrange weapon skin. So I received part of the pre order bonus but it just appeared in my reqs nothing from a pack.

I don´t received the assault rifle with bayonet attachment.