NEED HELP! Downloading.. Halo Reach

Sorry guys I’m basically clueless aas to what I need to do. I was on Youtube looking at Different Custom made maps and Game Types I was hoping to download! There was a link posted that led to the file share and I assumed that clicking (Send to Xbox, after logging in) I received nothing. I’m not sure if I’m missing out on something or what. Please help me if you can! I would greatly appreciate it!

You can download them straight from your Xbox. Just go to file browser -> custom search in the start menu and then enter in the name of the map/gametype or the author. You should be able to download it right there.

A couple more questions. Sorry. Where would the File Browser be? haha. I hardly do anything else on my xbox BUT play With my nephew or little bro. And once I download it would I access it from the custom game’s menu?

> A couple more questions. Sorry. Where would the File Browser be? haha. I hardly do anything else on my xbox BUT play With my nephew or little bro. And once I download it would I access it from the custom game’s menu?

Just press start on the main menu and it should be right there. And yes, once downloaded you can access it straight from the map and/or gametype list in custom games or forge.

Thank you! I really appreciate it! I will go try this right now!!

Hi Sorry, so when I hit “start” and went to “file browser” all that pops up is “Temporary History, Local Files, File share” but I’m unable to click of any of the 3. I am unable to find a Custom Search as what you were talking about. Sorry to bother. eh.

> Hi Sorry, so when I hit “start” and went to “file browser” all that pops up is “Temporary History, Local Files, File share” but I’m unable to click of any of the 3. I am unable to find a Custom Search as what you were talking about. Sorry to bother. eh.

Do you own a hard drive? I’m fairly certain you need to own one in order to access the custom browser and file share options, so if you don’t, you’re unfortunately out of luck :confused:

Hi Sorry, so when I hit “start” and went to “file browser” all that pops up is “Temporary History, Local Files, File share” but I’m unable to click of any of the 3. I am unable to find a Custom Search as what you were talking about. Sorry to bother. eh

lol Thanks! I guess that WOULD be helpful haha. I appreciate it!!!

> lol Thanks! I guess that WOULD be helpful haha. I appreciate it!!!

No problem, always happy to help :slight_smile: