need help, displaying artwork!!!

How do you display artwork on this forum? I have read the help section and still can’t figure it out! I’m new on here, so give me a friendly hand. Thanks.

This is how I do it:

[ url ] at the beginning of your URL address. and then [ /url ] at the end of your URL address. Make sure there are no spaces, especially in the brackets. Once you have that done, preview your post before posting it officially and see if it works for you. If the link works then we can see whatever it is you wanna show us :slight_smile:

Hope this helps!

:slight_smile:

Ok, now I tried the URL thing and still, nothing! I may have done it wrong.
I want to load a picture from my computer. The help section says there is a “add attachment to post” section. But, I can’t find it! Where is it? Just want to add a picture to my post.

You can go to deviant art.com and post a pic up there and use the

name you link

thats how i have seen most people do it!

name you link

pretty much what the recent poster said but try the link threw your deviantart profile!

name you link [/ url]

pretty much what the recent poster said but try the link threw your deviantart profile!

You can’t put images in your post, but you can link to them in two ways.

This is a link to an image.
This is a link to an image.

[modalurl=http://i40.tinypic.com/20rqtrn.jpg]This link opens up in a special frame.[/modalurl]
This link opens up in a special frame.

I used a special trick so that you don’t need to quote me to get the codes. Just copy them right out of the post.