Need help/constructive critisicm! [Reach Machinima]

Hey everyone, im new to these forums so what I am about to ask may be out of the ordinary but ive tried so many other places. I was wondering if you all could take a look at my first attempt at Reach Machinima and maybe even offer alittle constructive critisicm to help me along the way.
I thought id come to the one place where people appreciate a good Halo Machinima, so any input would be very greatful. =)

First things first, welcome to the forums :slight_smile:

Now if you want some feedback you would need to post a link to the video id be glad to give some input.

Edit: Which you just did while I was typing

Edit 2: It looked great!

The “Signal lost” parts were epic, however some of the clips that were showed before it were a bit messed up…I mean the ones that werent in campaign.

But anyway looks great so far :smiley:

It looks great, but try slowing it down in some parts like with the bubble shield and the wraith, and also for the spartan laser have him firing and mabye a banshee or something, other than those it looks awesome man

I’ve never been one for epic/dramatic plots in Machinima, I find it very difficult to take it seriously…with them being multicolored and looking like metal power rangers and all.

That being said that was some fantastic editing, some of the parts were a little eee, but other than that it was a very nice piece of work! Well done :smiley:

8/10

PS: Welcome to the forums :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheers guys, for the warm welcome :slight_smile:

By the way, the input is helping me out quite alot.
It would be great to get a wider range of opinions so that i can try work toward improvements for the final video.

The trailer looks really well put-together, so, good on you. I like the fact that you tried to make the battles look somewhat realistic.

I would reserve judgement on the Machinima itself, however until there was more to go on than the trailer alone, as nice as it is, especially since one of the most important factors is the voice acting and flow. After all, we all know that Reach looks amazing.

But, you definitely look like you know what you’re doing and look forward to seeing this fleshed out.

Good luck!

-IV

> The trailer looks really well put-together, so, good on you. I like the fact that you tried to make the battles look somewhat realistic.
>
> I would reserve judgement on the Machinima itself, however until there was more to go on than the trailer alone, as nice as it is, especially since one of the most important factors is the voice acting and flow. After all, we all know that Reach looks amazing.
>
> But, you definitely look like you know what you’re doing and look forward to seeing this fleshed out.
>
> Good luck!
>
> -IV

Cheers Dude :slight_smile: