Need Help Booting Halo Reach achievements!!

Anyone interested in helping me boost halo reach achievements that have all the map packs and more than one controller message me please. I need help and ill return the favor in any of the halo games!!!

> 2533274808597963;1:
> Anyone interested in helping me boost halo reach achievements that have all the map packs and more than one controller message me please. I need help and ill return the favor in any of the halo games!!!

Yeah I’m down. I have 9 more achievements to get in Reach and the appropriate maps/gametypes never show up so I’d just like to boost them at this point.

If you wanna help in other Halo games, do you know of a good way we can boost to General Rank in Halo Wars?

yes i actually do. I will be online later tonight. Ill hit you up. ONe thing though for some reason xbox banned my mic so i cant talk to anyone on xbox but i can skype if you wanna do that. I also have 4 controllers as well. for Halo wars general you have to search the 1v1 playlist at the same time and be certain characters to get the points. My skype name is Corey.redden. IF you cant find me on there just send me your skype and ill add you.

If you’re looking for people to play with you, check out the Recruitment section of the forums.

Awesome I’ll hit you up on Skype a little later and we can hopefully bust these achievements out! And if you’re willing to help me use that strategy for Halo Wars I’d be EXTREMELY grateful. I’ve had every achievement except that one for years and the servers are mostly dead now so…yeah.

Just a reminder but spare controller boosting is bad, mmkay? Make sure everyone’s playing.

I would love to help if anybuddy wants to boost just hmu
gt : DHG DIVINExWOLF

I need help playing on Breakpoint in Invasion but I need people who have the dlc if anyone can help :slight_smile: