Need help ASAP!!!

It’s 3:30, and I haven’t received an email or Waypoint message even though I received a message saying I was chosen for Halo Infinite Flighting! I’m panicking, and help would be extremely appreciated!

There was a delay with the flight invites due to a late technical difficulty. You can follow this post for updates.

> 2533274809226598;2:
> There was a delay with the flight invites due to a late technical difficulty. You can follow this post for updates.

Oh my God, you’re a LIFESAVER!!! Thank you so much!

Invites to the Halo Infinite tech preview will be rolling out later this afternoon (23rd September) [PST - this could be anywhere from 1 to 5ish hours from now] when the build becomes available for pre-loading. This will include a DM in your Halo Waypoint Message Inbox with all the links to download/install instructions on the Halo Insider Support Site and access to any Steam Keys [if applicable] on your Halo Waypoint Insider Profile [be sure and check that they are for Infinite and not MCC].

Access to the game will turn on later today allowing you to play Training Mode. Weapon Drills, explore the Battle Pass and access Customization, with the first PVP flight starting Friday, September 24 @ 10am PST

Please see the latest blog for further information:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/multiplayer-technical-preview-overview

> 2533274813317074;4:
> Invites to the Halo Infinite tech preview will be rolling out later this afternoon (23rd September) [PST - this could be anywhere from 1 to 5ish hours from now] when the build becomes available for pre-loading. This will include a DM in your Halo Waypoint Message Inbox with all the links to download/install instructions on the Halo Insider Support Site and access to any Steam Keys [if applicable] on your Halo Waypoint Insider Profile [be sure and check that they are for Infinite and not MCC].
>
> Access to the game will turn on later today allowing you to play Training Mode. Weapon Drills, explore the Battle Pass and access Customization, with the first PVP flight starting Friday, September 24 @ 10am PST
>
> Please see the latest blog for further information:
> Multiplayer Technical Preview Overview | Halo - Official Site (en)

stckrboy you legend