need help asap please.

so i just did alot of custom challenges (the oni cr boosting) i did them for like 4 hours. go ahead and leave a no life comment etc. but i just wana know why i havent goten any of my credits yet when its been about 4 hours? i set them all for 3 hours.

Check your acct on Bungie.net, to see if they hit, and stay off the game in checking for them.

Once you’ve done them and turned them all in, you have to stop playing and logging in on that acct, via xbox live, check it on b.net as I do, and others.

checked b.net. doesnt look like i got em. do i gota sign out then back in to live? i turned em all in

NO you don’t have to sign back into live…I am assuming you’re doing the ONI custom challenges…if not help me help you then.

Again…once you’ve done the challenges and turned them in, STAY OFF REACH FOR THE REST OF THE DAY…play something else.

Perhaps, tomorrow when you do them again, check your progress on B.net first, and write down your starting point.

Set up and do your challenges, turn them in as you do them, for whatever you do and for how long, then later, after all of the credit you earned via challenges are supposed to hit your acct, CHECK on B.net and see where you are.

I believe you’ll see the status bar has moved, and the credit then posted to your acct, then wait till the next day to play Reach and do your challenges again.

> NO you don’t have to sign back into live…I am assuming you’re doing the ONI custom challenges…if not help me help you then.
>
>
> Again…once you’ve done the challenges and turned them in, STAY OFF REACH FOR THE REST OF THE DAY…play something else.
>
> Perhaps, tomorrow when you do them again, check your progress on B.net first, and write down your starting point.
>
> Set up and do your challenges, turn them in as you do them, for whatever you do and for how long, then later, after all of the credit you earned via challenges are supposed to hit your acct, CHECK on B.net and see where you are.
>
> I believe you’ll see the status bar has moved, and the credit then posted to your acct, then wait till the next day to play Reach and do your challenges again.

ok ill just stay off reach then. and check tomorrow when i wake up. i was gona start doing the 25k per 6 min thing anyway. thanks