Need help again

How do you change your profile name on this web site?

Sadly you can not, the forums are made to match up with your Gamertag, which is useful.

There is no way for you to directly change your profile name. But the way I got mine edited was by contacting bs angel

Ω

> There is no way for you to directly change your profile name. But the way I got mine edited was by contacting bs angel
>
> Ω

Was that when you had a Gamertag change? If so, the forums will eventually automatically change your username if you have a gamertag change.

> > There is no way for you to directly change your profile name. But the way I got mine edited was by contacting bs angel
> >
> > Ω
>
> Was that when you had a Gamertag change? If so, the forums will eventually automatically change your username if you have a gamertag change.

No, I’ve never changed my gamertag. My gamertag is just a bit glitchy, though. I assumed this was more of a gamertag related issue and less of a “I-just-want-a-different-username” issue. I should probably just stop assuming things…

Ω

> > > There is no way for you to directly change your profile name. But the way I got mine edited was by contacting bs angel
> > >
> > > Ω
> >
> > Was that when you had a Gamertag change? If so, the forums will eventually automatically change your username if you have a gamertag change.
>
> No, I’ve never changed my gamertag. My gamertag is just a bit glitchy, though. I assumed this was more of a gamertag related issue and less of a “I-just-want-a-different-username” issue. I should probably just stop assuming things…
>
> Ω

Is your gamertag one of those that on Xbox LIVE will randomly switch from having capitals and back to lower case, sorry for going off-topic, just curious.

> > > > There is no way for you to directly change your profile name. But the way I got mine edited was by contacting bs angel
> > > >
> > > > Ω
> > >
> > > Was that when you had a Gamertag change? If so, the forums will eventually automatically change your username if you have a gamertag change.
> >
> > No, I’ve never changed my gamertag. My gamertag is just a bit glitchy, though. I assumed this was more of a gamertag related issue and less of a “I-just-want-a-different-username” issue. I should probably just stop assuming things…
> >
> > Ω
>
> Is your gamertag one of those that on Xbox LIVE will randomly switch from having capitals and back to lower case, sorry for going off-topic, just curious.

Yes it is, it bothered me to no end seeing it capitalized on the site, so I had it changed with some help.

Ω

> > > > > There is no way for you to directly change your profile name. But the way I got mine edited was by contacting bs angel
> > > > >
> > > > > Ω
> > > >
> > > > Was that when you had a Gamertag change? If so, the forums will eventually automatically change your username if you have a gamertag change.
> > >
> > > No, I’ve never changed my gamertag. My gamertag is just a bit glitchy, though. I assumed this was more of a gamertag related issue and less of a “I-just-want-a-different-username” issue. I should probably just stop assuming things…
> > >
> > > Ω
> >
> > Is your gamertag one of those that on Xbox LIVE will randomly switch from having capitals and back to lower case, sorry for going off-topic, just curious.
>
> Yes it is, it bothered me to no end seeing it capitalized on the site, so I had it changed with some help.
>
> Ω

Ahhh, okey dokes.

Thanks for the help.