Need Health Packs!

Need some health packs thru out the big maps!!

1 Like

…Why?

Given the current systems (auto-healing/shield recovery) I think it would be a bit more helpful to have context behind this rather dubious statement.

2 Likes

You health auto heals when your shields do. Why do you need them?

2 Likes

We have had auto shields since Halo Combat Evolved! However, Some times it take forever sometimes to replenished your shields. Example: I got hit and my shields were at half shields and took almost 5 mins to replenished my shields. I don’t have time for that crap! I do’n’t want to wait almost 5 mins to replenish my shields. Hell we even had health pack in Halo Combat Evolved, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 4 and Halo Reach. Not sure if there were in Halo 5. I can’t remember. The Health packs come real handy to use.

useless for the fact that there is no ‘health’ in infinite. though i do miss the health punishment of Reach and CE

And what a stupid troll comment :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

…Considering your repetition of the time I really have to ask if you’re exaggerating or really believe it takes five minutes.

While I like to say its the former you also claim there were Health Packs in Halo 2, 3, and 4 which…they aren’t. They appear in Halo 2 but are unusable. In Halo 3: ODST, yes, but not in regular 3 or 2 and 4. Only CE, ODST, and Reach had the usuable health packs.

With that out of the way, it definitely doesn’t take long to recover your shields and with your ability to Sprint/Slide and not delay your shields you have a few more options to retreat if your shields are low. And when you mean wanting health packs I assume you mean in the traditional sense of health packs where you take them when your health is low which…again…given the auto-regen of health and shields I fail to see the point of them as the games you mentioned (ODST, Reach, and CE), the health kits are only useful because you had health that doesn’t regen.

So…ya know…why?

It take no longer than 5 seconds when not being shot. Only CE, ODST and Reach had health packs.
Surely you’re trolling right now.

1 Like

Where are these mysterious health packs in 2 and 3 that you speak of? Lmao

LMAO I use them In My Custom Maps!! They Are Awesome!! That’s where they are ROFLMFAO!!!